Sponsored

PRICING HELP MUSTANG GT PREMIUM

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I was not able to get that option. It's grayed out with Permium Package.
aftermarket wheels are better anyway. Ride quality of 20" is also up for debate.
Sponsored

P2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red Mustang GT Premium
aftermarket wheels are better anyway. Ride quality of 20" is also up for debate.
I have no ride complaints in regards to my 20" wheels.

Treefrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt premium
Thank for reply NovaGT.

During negotiation for a ticker of MSRP of $46,760.00, how much do you think I can chew them down to? If I ask for the invoice value will they provide it?
It depends on your area. Locsl insensitives. In my area i was able to get them at 1k under msrp on an ordered one. I could get 2k off one on the lot. The trouble is that you won't be able to find one with only those options. It will have more and will cost more. That is why i ordered. I saved 4k or 75/month. And got exactly what I wanted.

S550 HPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost High Performance Package
[QUOTE="NoVaGT, post: 3135466, member: 26661]
You're not going to find a 2020 car on the lot exactly optioned as you want.

If you want exactly the car you want, you're going to have to order it. And AFAIK, if you're custom ordering a car, you might not get the discount that you would get on a car sitting on the lot.

So the first question is; do you want to compromise on what you want, to get a better price? Or hold fast to exactly what you want, and spend considerably more money?
[/QUOTE]

This is exactly right. I don’t know what assistant junior manager is responsible for ordering Mustang at the dealer, but in my experience they order black or red A10 GTs with racing stripes.

Perhaps that’s what sells, but I am probably only ever going to buy one Mustang and I wanted it to be exactly what I wanted.

I was able to order mine at invoice and when it arrived I got 0% financing.
Sponsored