• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New Jersey Price Drop. 2016 GT350 for Sale - Low miles and JDM tuned.

CJ1064

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cliff
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Hey guys. I recently got a new Bronco and my GT350 just sits in the garage and never gets driven. So it's time to move on. Impact blue with white stripes, black interior, 2nd owner, garage kept, low miles - ~6500, regular non recaro seats and some slight mods w/ a tune. Mods listed below but this now has 600hp at the crank and 515/525ish at the wheels and the tune really awakened the car. Oh and title in hand. Asking $62,500. If there is interest I can send more pics and videos.

All mods were done at JDM Engineering in Freehold NJ

Shelby Transmission cooler scoop
JLT Cold Air Intake
Kooks Long Tube Headers
Kooks High Flow Catted X Pipe
Magnaflow Muffler - Black Tips
Passenger side catch can (I have drives side still in the box)

I also have a set of OEM pads still in the box (car doesn't need new pads at all I just have them), car cover, valentine radar detector and some other stuff I will throw in

Car1.jpg

car2.jpg

car3.jpg

dyno1.jpg

engine1.jpg

engine2.jpg

Keys.jpg

window.jpg

work1.jpg
Sponsored

Attachments

OP
OP
CJ1064

CJ1064

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cliff
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Price was a little high. 55,000 now

Mongoose930

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
427 Cobra
Hi Cliff,

I am looking to purchase a GT350 and this is definitely one of the color combinations I have been looking for. My preference is to purchase a car with an extended warranty or one that I can purchase a Ford extended warranty for. I have owned old muscle cars for most of my life, so I am not completely up to speed on "tunes" yet. I see that you have had a tune done for your car. That being said, could I still purchase a warranty for this car? Thanks.

OP
OP
CJ1064

CJ1064

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cliff
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Hi Cliff,

I am looking to purchase a GT350 and this is definitely one of the color combinations I have been looking for. My preference is to purchase a car with an extended warranty or one that I can purchase a Ford extended warranty for. I have owned old muscle cars for most of my life, so I am not completely up to speed on "tunes" yet. I see that you have had a tune done for your car. That being said, could I still purchase a warranty for this car? Thanks.
You should be able to get a warranty from here:
https://www.floodfordesp.com/index.php

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid

Mongoose930

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
427 Cobra
Thanks Neal - That is my biggest concern. This car pushes all the right buttons, but if the engine has an issue at 10K miles, I would like to have some type of warranty.

I think you can get pre-qualified with ESP. I am doing a little research now to see if this might be a solution.
Sponsored

Last edited: