Performance. Sound. Fitment. Options. Muscle.
Presenting the AWE Performance Mustang GT Exhaust Suite: available online at AmericanMuscle.com, and through AWE Premium Dealers.
- Dual and quad tip cat-back configurations available for genuine GT350 and GT350 “style” replica valances
- No compromises: All the muscle with zero drone
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Cat-back and axle-back options available
- Available as valved SwitchPath™ Exhaust (with SwitchPath™ remote), sophisticated Touring Edition or unleashed Track Edition
- Max gains of 8 hp and 18 ft-lbs of torque to the crank
- Touring Edition features AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
- Precision-engineered H-pipe included in each cat-back configuration
- Full 3” diameter system on cat-back
- 4” double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Touring Edition Exhausts
A direct bolt-on, straight through design, the Touring Edition Exhaust is a full 3” diameter exhaust featuring two bullet style resonators and an H-pipe that brings out a smooth muscle tone with no drone throughout the entire range… all of the time, thanks to AWE’s 180 Technology®.
Sound Perfection: 180 Technology® by AWE:
As exhaust gases exit the Mustang GT’s 5.0L engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on 180 Technology® by AWE right this way.
Track Edition Exhausts
If raw and rowdy are your speed, the Track Edition is your dose of steel. The loudest of the lot, the Track Edition Cat-back Exhaust retains all the engineering and precision of the Touring Edition, including the H-pipe and 3” diameter tubing, minus the 180 Technology®. The result? Completely raw wake-the-dead level muscle.
All tip options include the AWE logo and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
• 4” slash-cut diamond black tips
• 4” slash-cut chrome silver tips