Sponsored

Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the 2018+ Mustang GT. Available now.

Sara/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
We are looking for a 2018 + Mustang GT local to Horsham PA so we can film some sound clips. If you are interested send me a DM, bonus points if you already have one of our systems on your car. :)

Last edited:

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
We are looking for a 2018 + Mustang GT local to Horsham PA to film some sound clips. If you are interested send me a DM, bonus points if you already have one of our systems on your car. :)
I have a ‘21 Mach 1 on the complete opposite side of the country but if you build and send me a system with 4.5” tips I’ll make as many videos as you want 😍

Sara/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I have a ‘21 Mach 1 on the complete opposite side of the country but if you build and send me a system with 4.5” tips I’ll make as many videos as you want 😍
Ah gotcha, we need it for some beauty shots of our system, so they have to be local.

Appreciate the interest!

Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ah gotcha, we need it for some beauty shots of our system, so they have to be local.

Appreciate the interest!
Please make a Mach 1 kit with 4.5” tips. Nobody has one and we’re not going to put on an aftermarket kit with 4”
Should be the same system you already have with a slight change in tip location because the car uses the gt500 rear valence.

Sara/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Please make a Mach 1 kit with 4.5” tips. Nobody has one and we’re not going to put on an aftermarket kit with 4”
Should be the same system you already have with a slight change in tip location because the car uses the gt500 rear valence.
We hear ya! We have an employee with one as well, it is on our list of products in the R&D pipeline.

It does help to gauge the community's interest so thank you!

If you know of others who are interested, have them shoot me a PM so I can record the interest and pass it on to our R&D team. 👍

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We hear ya! We have an employee with one as well, it is on our list of products in the R&D pipeline.

It does help to gauge the community's interest so thank you!

If you know of others who are interested, have them shoot me a PM so I can record the interest and pass it on to our R&D team. 👍
I’m the official Mustang6g Mach 1 spokesperson, you can trust me :giggle:
A lot of us want more sound but the 4.5” tips that come with the car are beautiful. If it wasn’t for that you would see a number of Mach 1’s with catbacks by now. Bonus points if you make a kit that utilizes the oem active exhaust motors!

Sara/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I’m the official Mustang6g Mach 1 spokesperson, you can trust me :giggle:
A lot of us want more sound but the 4.5” tips that come with the car are beautiful. If it wasn’t for that you would see a number of Mach 1’s with catbacks by now. Bonus points if you make a kit that utilizes the oem active exhaust motors!
I see what ya did there :wink:

If we do move forward with a design for the Mach 1, for sure the forums will be the first to know!

Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Love those 4.5" tips. Heck if someone would make something with those, I would change out my rear valence to accomodate........Steeda, I'll be your test car :)

Sara/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Love those 4.5" tips. Heck if someone would make something with those, I would change out my rear valence to accomodate........Steeda, I'll be your test car :)
The tips in the photo are 4" in our 2018+ kit. Unfortunately that was as big as we could go on the stock valence.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The tips in the photo are 4" in our 2018+ kit. Unfortunately that was as big as we could go on the stock valence.
Sara, If you build it they will come!
Like I said there is a market for this! Whoever between awe, borla, corsa that comes out with a active exhaust catback using 4.5” tips that fit the Mach 1/gt500 valence is going to be the winner. My offer still stands :wink: I’ll make so many damn videos for the forum and Instagram your head will spin.

Sara/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Sara, If you build it they will come!
Like I said there is a market for this! Whoever between awe, borla, corsa that comes out with a active exhaust catback using 4.5” tips that fit the Mach 1/gt500 valence is going to be the winner. My offer still stands :wink: I’ll make so many damn videos for the forum and Instagram your head will spin.
Don't worry, I passed along your feedback, I can't make any promises because I don't sign the checks, but we will look into it.