Sponsored

PP2Wheels

Txclyde1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT350#43
I really like the Ford PP2 wheels.Has anyone put them on a Bullitt.I not talking about the look alike aftermarkets.I have been told the PP2 cars have a different lower control arm,a slightly different steering rack and (obviously) a different calibration on the MagneRide.I was told that statically they will fit but there are possible if not probable rubbing problems.This was told to by a Ford engineer associated with this car as well as other specialty Mustangs.My question is ,has anyone out there actually tried this and what were the results.If I did do this I would run the 305-35-19 PilotSS or the S4’s not the C2 PP2 tires.I appreciate your time.
Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I dont think anyone has the ACTUAL Ford wheels, I'm planning to get the knock offs though. The main difference will probably be that the PP2 has different fender-well liners that give it a bit more room.

OP
OP

Txclyde1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT350#43
I dont think anyone has the ACTUAL Ford wheels, I'm planning to get the knock offs though. The main difference will probably be that the PP2 has different fender-well liners that give it a bit more room.
Are you going to get the same size,offset etc?I saw a picture of a Bullitt with some knockoffs that were ,in my opinion,too skinny,wrong color.Im just not a fan of the new Bullitt wheel/tire set up,to skinny.It sounds like you are going considering putting the PP2 knock offs.Could you post pictures and the wheel specs as well as tire size if you do it.Thanks for replying.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
None of the knock offs match the OEM PP2's exactly. There is a whole thread devoted to them in the Wheels section, lots of guys running them. Many get them for looks and because they weigh like 6-8lbs each less than the real PP2 wheel.

redtrack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 10AT
I got the original PP2 wheels, painted more silver color, with 275 pilots S4 all around.
not rubbing. steeda minimun drop springs.

CF-105

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dark Highland Green Bullitt
I got the original PP2 wheels, painted more silver color, with 275 pilots S4 all around.
not rubbing. steeda minimun drop springs.
Do you have any pictures?
Sponsored