PP2 real life pictures

Infidex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT w/ Tremor Package (PP2)
Man, that looks so good! Infidex, there's your proof how good that would look on that OF.
I'm planning to wrap my roof at some point, just have to get unbusy enough to take time to go do it. Its literally 1 mile down the road from work, just need to take off early as I don't imagine it will take long for them to do it. I also have a subwoofer I need to install...... Need 5 day weekends.

OP
OP
Prokiller

Prokiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT & 2018 Mustang GT PP2

Ashpian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Is anyone running a 285/35/19 fronts and 325/30/19 in rears yet? Picking up my car June 10. Want to change tires before I take home. My thought is a 285 might tuck in more in the front fender? Hopefully a 325 won't pop out the rear? Help is appreciated. Thank you.
I posted pics earlier in this thread of my car with 305/30 front and 325/30 rears. The 325’s are very wide but are mostly tucked (close to how the factory tires were) with a -1.9 rear camber.

anybody see these fenders? i'm really curious if since they are GT350 style if they would be wider. might give more coverage for the 305 tires up front....

https://andersoncomposites.com/products/2018-ford-mustang-type-gr-carbon-fiber-fenders

AM link for moar betta price:
https://www.americanmuscle.com/ande...nt-fenders-carbon-fiber-2018-gt-ecoboost.html
Oh my, I hadn’t seen those fenders yet...

PortalMaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Lexus IS300 AWD
I think those fenders just add the pocket fender vent and aren't actually much wider than stock. Not as wide as GT350 fenders anyways.

Wish Ford would make the black roof a stand-alone option again. [MENTION=33824]Scolo[/MENTION], your car looks fantastic. :hail:

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Love the color! Looks like different tires already. what did you go with if so?
Well, I was going to go 295/30 on the front and 305/30 on the rear. I was debating between the Bridgestone Potenza S-04 Pole Position or Michelin Pilot Sport 4S. I had talked to the dealer last Friday. He checked inventory yesterday morning and the 305's were available, but both the 295's were about a week out. Since my EDD was still a week out, I told him to see if he could get the Michelins (Costco came out with $130 rebate on Michelins, so they were only going to be about $78 more than the Bridgestones). About 30 minutes later, my salesman emailed me a pic of the car sitting on the carrier on their lot waiting to be unloaded. It surprised all of us showing up a week early. I said screw it. I can't wait another week with the car just sitting there, so I called the parts manager back and said get me 4 of the Bridgestones in 305's and get them mounted. I've sold the SC2's to another forum member here who will use them for their intended purpose. They have 3.8 miles on them.

azelmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP2 RC, 18 BMW 430i, 2022 C8 Z51 (on order)
Got whole front wrapped and rear quarters in front and back of rear wheels. Turned out great.
2FEE20E9-CCDA-45EF-B420-EA78BEE07998.jpeg

azelmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP2 RC, 18 BMW 430i, 2022 C8 Z51 (on order)
Drove up to Smithville Lake this evening and took a few more pics. Really liking the Lightning Blue. Glad momma talked me out of the Ingot Silver now.

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg
Looks great, like that LB. Glad you finally got yours.

Infidex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
Side image of the PP2 Sto N Sho, this is stock image from their site. I should have mine within the next week and will update on my impressions.

SNS135c_2w__13503.1527027913.jpg

Infidex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
Is there an any other alternative to sto and sho?
I have not found one. Craig’s doesn’t make a 2018 version, and I bought other generic no drill options that did not work and had to return them.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Hey congrats! LB is a great color. How you liking it so far?

I have a couple of rock chips on my rear fenders already from power shifting lol.
Momma drove it home. I spent the next 4 hours claying, correcting, waxing, and detailing it properly. Put the WeatherTech mats in, bed the pads, and then drove it up to a nearby lake for some pics. Other than a couple ramps at twice the
posted speed, she's only been to 100 once (yep, Momma on the way home from the dealer). It's only got 70 miles. JLT catch can going on tomorrow or Friday. Clutch spring, hood struts, jacking rails, and tint hopefully next week. I'm going to break her in over the first 1K without destroying it hopefully. Then we'll have some fun with her. I did name her Hanna after my late daughter who passed away last August at age 25. My window sticker was created on what would have been her 26th birthday. It only seemed fitting. So far, I love it! Don't really have a lot to go on yet with the Magneride, but anyone on the fence with the active exhaust, it's worth every penny.