PP2 real life pictures

Ashpian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
It looks like there's some serious poke going on in the rear. Does anyone have some good shots showing that angle? I love these wheels but not a fan of poke.
There is more poke on the front than the rear.

Infidex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT w/ Tremor Package (PP2)
There is more poke on the front than the rear.
I can concur, the front poke a bit more than the rear. I think the square set up is truly square, the rear fenders are just a bit wider, so that results in a bit more poke in the front (at least in reference to the outer most part of fender, the top part).

CClabaugh18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 Mustang GT PP2
Is anyone installing splash guards because of the poke on front and rear? Any suggestions if you have installed them? I am picking up my PP2 on Saturday.

Infidex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT w/ Tremor Package (PP2)
Is anyone installing splash guards because of the poke on front and rear? Any suggestions if you have installed them? I am picking up my PP2 on Saturday.
I had them on when I got the car for a while, but took them off once I changed tires. The SC2s will grab every pebble, everything sticks to them, once you get some other tires for street, they seem to not fling things as much. I took them off because the ones I had didn't work with the RTR side and rear splitters I added (the kind of did, but I had to modify them and use some 3m tape to keep them in place, which eventually didn't hold up). I think they may have been fine otherwise. I had the jaeger splash guards.

http://jaegerbrothersauto.com/auto-parts/2015-2018 Mustang Splash Guards, Full Set_637.html

I'll see if I can find a pic and update this if I have one when I had them on. I think I put them on in early Feb, but took them off back in March.

Edit..... found a pic, but not a great one. I think only one I have with them on.

0rd0cfvv48l01.jpg

gbgreen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Manual V6 Mustang Coupe

redtrack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 10AT

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
Not even built yet...
https://shop.ford.com/inventory/mus...nsmission=manual&WheelSize=19&Order=HighPrice

Is it just me, or does it seem like you lucky devils in The Great State of Texas are getting a lot of PPL2s? Maybe it's because it's a warm state, and hopefully the rest of us will catch up in the next month or 2...
Huh. Mike Brown is pretty much a truck dealer... only 10 Mustangs and 4 of them are 2017's. I drive by them on a pretty regular basis, but you regularly can't even see cars on their lot from the street. Interesting that they appear to have ordered that one on their own.

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
It looks like there's some serious poke going on in the rear. Does anyone have some good shots showing that angle? I love these wheels but not a fan of poke.
From post #18. Looks like the entire tread and a good part of the shoulder is still under the rear sheetmetal. A little max-section sidewall poke doesn't matter as far as throwing stuff up against the paint is concerned . . . and is a fairly subtle indication of what a car like the PP2 is all about as long as there isn't too much sidewall bulge.

742011D1-2A08-49B2-B327-064209EF61ED.jpg

From post #43

attachment.jpg

Norm

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

azelmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP2 RC, 18 BMW 430i, 2022 C8 Z51 (on order)
My PP2 Finally arrived at dealer this morning. Unfortunately will not be able to get out there to pick it up till Friday. Will post pics once it's home safe in the garage.
IMG_0789.jpg
IMG_0788 (1).jpg

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Looks great azelmo! Really like the RC. I toyed with a RC PP1 with mag and active exhaust when I didn't think my PP2 was going to be a reality.

Vernichtung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
My PP2 Finally arrived at dealer this morning. Unfortunately will not be able to get out there to pick it up till Friday. Will post pics once it's home safe in the garage.
Very nice. Congratulations!