PP2 OWNER EXPERIENCES - RAVES/QUIRKS

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Dreaded rattle upon light throttle from 2-3K rpm has been visited upon me.
Sponsored

302@12psi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona PP2 Recaros
I'm fairly certain I'm going to try and sell my 19. Took it to Carmax and wow what a surprise. For some reason they don't appear to be valuing the PP2 anymore than a PP1. I realize I'd take a "hit" on the car but their offer was insulting. I guess private sale might be required to get any where close to a "fair" offer.

I understand it's not worth 10k more than a PP1 as it's only a 6500 dollar option. But I'd expect to see at least half of that over the PP1.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
I'm fairly certain I'm going to try and sell my 19. Took it to Carmax and wow what a surprise. For some reason they don't appear to be valuing the PP2 anymore than a PP1. I realize I'd take a "hit" on the car but their offer was insulting. I guess private sale might be required to get any where close to a "fair" offer.

I understand it's not worth 10k more than a PP1 as it's only a 6500 dollar option. But I'd expect to see at least half of that over the PP1.
Why selling already?

Sponsored

Amaury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na

Ermmm, PP1 fully loaded GT is more expensive than a PP2 Fully loaded GT due to the 10speed but they are similarly priced. No idea where you get the idea of a PP2 being more expensive than a PP1. Obviously price will vary depending of options but there is no reason to expect more lmao...

302@12psi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona PP2 Recaros
Ermmm, PP1 fully loaded GT is more expensive than a PP2 Fully loaded GT due to the 10speed but they are similarly priced. No idea where you get the idea of a PP2 being more expensive than a PP1. Obviously price will vary depending of options but there is no reason to expect more lmao...
It's a 6500 dollar package. PP1 is a 4k option. The estimates I'm getting do not appear to account for either. So I'm not sure why someone wouldn't expect more for a PP2 over a GT or a PP1. It cost more.

Amaury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
It's a 6500 dollar package. PP1 is a 4k option. The estimates I'm getting do not appear to account for either. So I'm not sure why someone wouldn't expect more for a PP2 over a GT or a PP1. It cost more.

Prices in configurator.... Not much difference honestly... I'm sure all your will get between 1 and 2 is just like $300-$500 and between 1-3 like $800-$1,000

1- BASE GT, 301A, 6M, PP2 = $44,975

2- BASE GT, 301A, 10SP, PP1 = $44,065

2- BASE GT, 301A, 6M, PP1 = $42,470

302@12psi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona PP2 Recaros
2,500 isn't much difference? I get in the scheme of life it isn't but it should reflect some price change as opposed to a GT or a PP1 car and it hasn't from what I could find. Searching used GT's there doesn't appear to be much difference between a base car and a PP1 car all other things the same. I understand a Carmax or Carvana isn't in the Mustang market but I would expect the options on a car to reflect in the secondary market.

The Carfax offer was about half of what MSRP is on the car. I realize one takes a hit when it leaves the lot but it seemed a bit extreme. I also get the formula of them adding 4k to the price and making money with as little headache as possible.

If I list it here or elsewhere it'll have a second set of wheels/tires and the transferable ESP for 7/120 or whatever it is. Obviously Carfax could care less about any of that.

Clump

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger

Try Carvana. They seem to be making better offers than Carmax these days.

Sponsored

Clump

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Would like to get some feedback from somebody who's installed Steeda subframe support braces. I put them on my PP1 mainly for wheelhop, but they made the car feel much more planted. I can't imagine this car being any more planted than it is already. I took them off before I traded. Wondering if it's worth installing them.

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
I have no experience with either PP1 or PP2, but if I had the support braces already I'd put them on. You can always take them off if you don't like them or notice a difference.

16EcomustangDIB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Camaro SS1LE
Would like to get some feedback from somebody who's installed Steeda subframe support braces. I put them on my PP1 mainly for wheelhop, but they made the car feel much more planted. I can't imagine this car being any more planted than it is already. I took them off before I traded. Wondering if it's worth installing them.
I'm sure it will. PP2 and all other S550 has the same cushy subframe rubber bushings.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Definitely not on my 2018. But, from the looks of the cut and fitment of the liner, maybe it should have been.

full.jpg
My Bullitt has the same gap.

I'd be interested in adding the little lip there though. Looks like a more subtle option to keep rocks from the rear fender.
Sponsored