OP
OP
fatbillybob

fatbillybob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT pp1 A10 Orange
I'm thinking about going the delrin sway bar mount route.

https://www.ridetech.com/products/components/posi-links-components/delrin-lined-sway-bar-mounts/

Just size their mount to your bar.
But the mount strap is too small. Everyone's non Ford unit is too small hole to hole. So you pay for Ford's questionable high durometer FPP units for near 100 bucks shipped or the cheap non-pp ones for about 70 shipped or get something like the ones you posted or by some oil from summit and get them shipped free over 99 bucks and get the same sized mounts (too small) Energy suspension poly units. Being the cheap sucker I am (yeah I know I bought MCS doubles but I'm cheap everywhere else), I'm going to buy the too short energy suspension mountswith bushings for 19 bucks/pr. and weld them up and redrill holes. I'm dangerous with a welder, that's how my 2019 S550 turned into a racecar.
Sponsored

OP
OP
fatbillybob

fatbillybob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT pp1 A10 Orange
Not sure if you ever saw my video trying to press it down as a demonstration right before swapping arms with the bearings. It's hard to understate the improvement to the car with those bearings (BK055 specifically, but I'm sure all the quality monoballs do a great job).
I'm glad you chimed in on this thread. I have a email out to CDauto and if I don't get anywhere with them I'll buy the bearings from BMR and put them in myself. I found the LCA stichion unbelievable when I was removing the oem springs. I'm glad there is a solution. Thanks for that!