Sponsored

PP wheel trade?

MustangNick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 cobra
Hey guys I ordered my new stang with the pp. I'm looking to trade someone straight up for the optional 20" wheels when I receive my car (hopefully by January)

I'm located in BC. Pm if interested

Thanks
Sponsored

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
I'm in the same boat as the fella above. Willing to Trade my Ecoboost PP wheels+tires for 20" or the 19" Dark Stainless Steel Premium Painted wheels (that come with the GT). I am located in Toronto.

So there is no confusion, these are the wheels that come with my car that I want to trade for.

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
Opposite here. If someone gets the PP and decides to get other wheels, I want another set for myself so I can mount A/S or Winters on the backup set. So, if either of you decide to just go buy new wheels, let me know.

Moustache

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TTC
Which PP wheels are you guys talking about?
2.3L PP wheels are different than 5.0L GT PP wheels

GT PP wheel

Ecoboost PP wheel

Sponsored

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
I'm in the same boat as the fella above. Willing to Trade my PP wheels+tires for 20" or the 19" Dark Stainless Steel Premium Painted wheels (that come with the GT). I am located in Toronto.
Too bad you don't want the base GT wheels ;)

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Good luck with your trade. I've got to be honest though. If it were me I would probably want the wheels plus some $$$, reason being we paid $1295 for the 20 inch wheel option and some might see it as a "downgrade". That is just me but you might be able to get some takers if you offered wheels plus cash. Just a thought. Good luck. :)

Evolution Performance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evoperform.com
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I'm looking for someone, preferably local (Philadelphia, PA) that want to trade their 2015 Mustang GT Performance Package Wheels and Tires for the optional 20" Wheels and Tires straight up.

If you're local we will swap them off your car for free.

Fred Cook
Evolution Performance, Inc.
www.evoperform.com

jdotjohnson

Threads
Reaction score
If anyone wants the foundry wheels, I'll trade... They changed color from black to GM Grey and that won't look good on my magnetic.....

Sponsored

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Good luck with your trade. I've got to be honest though. If it were me I would probably want the wheels plus some $$$, reason being we paid $1295 for the 20 inch wheel option and some might see it as a "downgrade". That is just me but you might be able to get some takers if you offered wheels plus cash. Just a thought. Good luck. :)
If your serious about trading for my Ecoboost PP wheels I'll throw some money your way to offset the additional cost. Keep in mind we paid an additional $3000 for the Performance Package. Send me a PM.

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Too bad you don't want the base GT wheels ;)
Base GT wheels are 18", and would be a down grade. May be willing to do a straight up trade for the painted 19" wheels and may throw some cash your way for the 20 inchers.

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
If your serious about trading for my Ecoboost PP wheels I'll throw some money your way to offset the additional cost. Keep in mind we paid an additional $3000 for the Performance Package. Send me a PM.
Actually right now I am not. Just saying that IF I was interested how I might approach it. I'm actually hoping to buy a set of used PP wheels/tires down the road from owners that don't like the look of them. If I change my mind you will be the first I contact. :)
Sponsored