Possible to swap between nGauges?

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
I currently have two nGauges: one regular and one Lund (don't ask lol). I have a proper tune for the car on each nGauge from different tuners. The car is currently flashed using the regular nGauge.

So the question is: Can I plug in my Lund nGauge and flash that tune without any other steps? If not, what do I have to do?
Sponsored

Crackerjack17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
I have two too. you need to flash back to stock with the current ngauge and then hook up the other one and load that tune. At least that's what I did. I have procharger ngauge and returned to stock, then hooked up lund ngauge and flash from there.

OP
OP
3beeps

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
I have two too. you need to flash back to stock with the current ngauge and then hook up the other one and load that tune. At least that's what I did. I have procharger ngauge and returned to stock, then hooked up lund ngauge and flash from there.
So on the normal nGauge, I flash the stock tune. Then I plug in the Lund nGauge and flash the Lund tune directly, right? Seems correct but I just want to make sure I don't end up with a brick.

Hoping the battery can survive that many flashes in a row since I can't start the car on a stock tune.

Brmoorejr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt Premuim
I would recommend getting a battery tender and using it during any flash process for safety.

OP
OP
3beeps

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
It worked. Thank you!

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
if you flashed 1 over the other, then you could should be able to return the 2nd to stock, and then it would revert back to the first one

OP
OP
3beeps

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
if you flashed 1 over the other, then you could should be able to return the 2nd to stock, and then it would revert back to the first one
It seems like as long as the stock file is flashed first, I can swap between them. :headbang:
Sponsored