• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Polished Kenne Bell 2.8 complete Kit W Fuel System

racingmason

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Well, I'm moving on from the 2017 GTPP my loss is you gain. I'm parting ways with Kenne Bell 2.8 Polished blower kit as I returned the car back to stock for a trade in. I'm asking $7000 obo shipped for the complete kit which ready to go. This car made over 700 rwhp on 13psi with a very conservative e85 tune, and 600 rwhp on a VERY conservative 91 octane tune since gasoline is very inconsistent we limited it to 600 rhwp.

Included in the box:

Kenne Bell 2.8 Polished Blower (some small scratches on back side but cant be seen. The Blower and the intercooler have been coated in cermaic pro 9x to prevent water spotting, works great as i just spray it down and wipe it clean)
3.5in (13psi Pulley)
3 3/8in (14psi Pulley)
Kenne Bell Pulley Removal Tool
Kenne Bell Mammoth 170MM Throttle Body
5inch Ram air Intake ( small chip in power coat)
Hydrophobic Airfilter screen
High-flow air filter
Gloss Black Powercoated bypass tube
Gloss Black Powdercoated accessory drive plate
All Coolant hoses are sheathed
Kenne Bell Billet Motormounts
All mounting hardware, harnesses, and pdf instructions

Fuel system:
Complete Sai-Li Dual pump return fuel system w PTFE hoses & FPR
8 ID1050x (3500 miles on them)

Unmarried SCT x4 will be included if needed (need to have a turner to make turn key)
The blower is drained of oil so you will need to order Kenne Bell SC oil (its $7 a bottle shipped from Kenne Bell)

I've included shipping in the price, I had the kit professionally boxed up by UPS for $100 and it will be insured accordingly, but I Prefer local pickup or meet in South East US as the box weighs 100lbs and is quite large.

It took me about 8 hours to install the kit and 6 hours to remove it, but I spent alot of time reading the manual before I got the blower. Plan on the better part of a Saturday or a full weekend to install everything.

Overall I have about $10k invested in this kit to run low 10s and high 9s but I'm in the military and moving overseas again so its easier to part the car out and return it to stock than take it with me as a daily. The look on peoples faces when I pull up next to them and go WOT and they hear the blower whine in the ears was priceless. If you want any other pics or for me to open the box up I can for serious inquiries, but it is taped up and wrapped heavily to protect everything for shipment. Feel free to contact me on here or PM if you have any questions. I'm not going to part the kit out for just the injectors or the SCT unless the buyer doesn't need them.

PICS:
ul5gUa5.jpg

azRkkiO.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: