Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium
Nice work Fishman!!! It will continue to gloss even more as it cures.

Stuff is CRACK!!!
Sponsored

jholtz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
The products:

The Invincible primer was applied with a porter cable polisher with a black foam polishing pad. A little goes a long a way:

My paint is far from perfect but the primer did lightly polish some defects out:

Over all after the primer was buffed off with microfiber:

The Cosmic glasscoat goes on by hand ...

After a half hour - buff off the Cosmic - comes off very easy...

Magnetic pops now
It looks great!

A couple questions;

How much Polish Angel is left now that you're done?

I though I'd read that the process was to buff the primer, buff the 1st coat of Cosmic and then hand coat Cosmic for the final. Is that incorrect?

One final question; Where did you get the foam wax applicator with the "knob" on top to hang on to?

Again, the car looks beautiful! :headbang:

Thank you for posting!

Jim

Fishman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic, Ceramic Int. 20" Foundry
The applicator comes with the Cosmic. Il definitely used more cosmic then the primer. More than half the jar is left. You can remove either by hand or d/a. I will add more coats of cosmic this weekend.

mauleed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Convertible GT
So once you've put this on, you no longer apply wax? Or you can apply their spray way product? (So confused.....)

OP
OP

Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
So once you've put this on, you no longer apply wax? Or you can apply their spray way product? (So confused.....)
No wax needed. Apply Polish Angels suggested maintenance sprays.

Go to Polish Angels website and email Travis. He's really good about getting back to you and answering all your questions. It's worth it I assure you.

Sponsored

jholtz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Go to Polish Angels website and email Travis. He's really good about getting back to you and answering all your questions. It's worth it I assure you.
Based on posts here and the research I've done, I have Primer and Cosmic ordered. The website says this is supposed to last 18-24 months. So, what is the maintenance that needs to be done?

I have a black EB and according to the Polish Angel website Black Wulfenite is the spray I need. Will it work properly with Cosmic without diminishing the gloss or durability? How often it is it required?

Thanks!

Jim

redtrack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 10AT
Ordered! Should arrive before car!

jholtz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I emailed Travis a couple days ago and haven't received an answer regarding his recommendation for maintenance sprays. I'm not in a great hurry since I just applied Invincible| Cosmic last Monday on my black 2015 EB. However, their "autobot" sent me an email about 15% off Labor Day weekend so I could be persuaded to jump now to save money.

So, the question is, which spray would preserve the Cosmic shine and durability in a harsh Midwestern climate?

I have my eye on Viking Spritz and Black Wulfenite spray. Any experienced Polish Angel users have a recommendation of these or other Polish Angel products?

Thanks!

Jim

OP
OP

Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
I emailed Travis a couple days ago and haven't received an answer regarding his recommendation for maintenance sprays. I'm not in a great hurry since I just applied Invincible| Cosmic last Monday on my black 2015 EB. However, their "autobot" sent me an email about 15% off Labor Day weekend so I could be persuaded to jump now to save money.

So, the question is, which spray would preserve the Cosmic shine and durability in a harsh Midwestern climate?

I have my eye on Viking Spritz and Black Wulfenite spray. Any experienced Polish Angel users have a recommendation of these or other Polish Angel products?

Thanks!

Jim
I have a friend that swears by the Viking Spritz. Says it continues to maintain the extreme lustre the Cosmic puts down. Pics of the Polish Angel on your car! :cheers:

Fishman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic, Ceramic Int. 20" Foundry
Ha!

I just put a second coat of cosmic on today.

Sponsored

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
i will check it out when i come back from a work trip

OP
OP

Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
Ha!

I just put a second coat of cosmic on today.

It's been so hot down here I've yet to get mine done. :(

I can't wait for a cool snap so I can get this black to POP! Your car looks HAWT!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
these things are a bit up in price but cant wait to try it

jholtz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was out of town on a road trip and had to get the EB cleaned up after driving through a rain storm. I also received Polish Angel Viking Spritz today and used that as a touch up after driving through a "soft cloth" car wash. Now you know why I'm hung up on durability. 5 months of the year here in Iowa are too cold to do anything except drive through an automatic wash.

My previous products were Klasse' AIO followed by two coats of Collinite 915. The results were very good but after an attack by a sprinkler at a Marriott in Kansas City, I had etching in the paint that 915 didn't protect from. I tried everything without sucess and finally bought a Groits Garage DA buffer, Meguirs 105 & 205 which I used to rub out the hood and also did minor paint correction with the 105 before applying Invincible|Cosmic. That's why I've been searching for a more durable polish system.

I applied Polish Angel Invincible & Cosmic with a touch up using Viking Spritz after the most recent wash job. The surface is smooth as glass and a shine with super depth that is better, IMHO, than the 915 I'd been using. Here are pictures my black EB after about 1/2 dozen wash jobs.

Jim
DSC_3600 (Large).jpg
DSC_3601 (Large).jpg
DSC_3602 (Large).jpg
DSC_3603 (Large).jpg
DSC_3604 (Large).jpg
DSC_3606 (Large).jpg
DSC_3607 (Large).jpg
Sponsored