Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a
$235.00 plus shipping just for 1 stage of the 3 products you need, is this right? I know it says 25-30 cars, but with the 4-5 coats most people use that would redusce that number quite a bit.
What are people paying for the entire kit? Maybe I'm looking at the wrong product.

OP
OP

Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
$235.00 plus shipping just for 1 stage of the 3 products you need, is this right? I know it says 25-30 cars, but with the 4-5 coats most people use that would redusce that number quite a bit.
What are people paying for the entire kit? Maybe I'm looking at the wrong product.
What 3 things are you looking at besides the Primer and Cosmic Glasscoat???

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a

Sponsored

OP
OP

Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
their Viking line, is that what you used?
Spritz for maintenance(not a necessity but advisable)

Primer (necessity)

Cosmic Glasscoat (necessity)

get the "Single" color choice and email Travis, the seller of PA and give him the color of your car so he can give you the paint code to have your PA blended especially for you car color. HIGHLY ADVISABLE!:headbang:

I'd personally join the website and wait till Polish Angel offers a holiday discount code. Halloween should be the next offering. It really helps on the overall cost but it's up to you. A lot of times the discount code is good for 20% off.

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a
I have 22PLE right now that I have yet to use, everything I have seen on 22ple has been outstanding. I may use it on the wifes car and buy this to compare. This looks easier to apply.
Thanks for the info. How much did you have left over? And how many coats did you apply?

jholtz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I'm curious about using Viking Coat the next time rather than recoat with Invincible|Cosmic. If I'm reading the descriptions correctly, Viking Coat would shine more, withstand nasty winter weather better and not require buffing *IF* your paint doesn't need it.

After applying one coat of Invincible and two coats of Cosmic. I think I have enough left for one more application. I have three cars, including my wifes Outback and my daughters Legacy. The Outback and Legacy will probably get Collinite 915 again. After 6 months and many, many soft cloth car washes they both shine as if just done and still bead water like crazy.My Mustang gets special treatment with Polish Angel.

Jim

Sponsored

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
ultra....when are you going to hit that ingot with this stuff? How it looks after this stuff could sway me from OW. I only have til December 31st to decide before I order :lol:

moubayed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
Hey everybody,

sorry to ressurect this thread, but I wanted to ask wich products from Polish Angel you would need for a Black Mustang. Any suggestions for me?

Timm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT premium
Simple, you need the primer, the color matched polish and the wash at minimum, I put mine on in September, and it is still looking amazing. I used one coat of primer and 3 top coats. I have used the wash religiously and even though garage stored, it does get some dust and pollen. It still beads off amazingly well, and the shine is unmatched by anything I have seen or used previously. Ohh yeah I live in Louisiana and so far 0 rock chips with 7k miles on it.

moubayed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
awesome. Im gonna order it now! Im afraid i already have a rock chip on my Mustang. Should I repair it? And how? thanks :)
Sponsored