Sponsored

PMAS new heat shield design

grabber yote

Corn Fed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue 2017 GT PP
The manufactures that actually care are active on this forum. PMAS is obviously not one of those. I don’t blame the vendors for not responding. They are just selling the product, not designing it.
Sponsored

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
The manufactures that actually care are active on this forum. PMAS is obviously not one of those. I don’t blame the vendors for not responding. They are just selling the product, not designing it.
True. But I was hoping for some insight from the vendors as they recommend this product. They would have info and knowledge of how well a product works and supporting data etc.

Xavier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
For what it's worth, I've made at least 15 passes at the drag strip since installing my PMAS intake and I've never seen a loss in performance due to high IATs. My traps are pretty consistent regardless of what the NGauge says and it often reads 130-140* while I'm waiting in the staging lanes.

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
For what it's worth, I've made at least 15 passes at the drag strip since installing my PMAS intake and I've never seen a loss in performance due to high IATs. My traps are pretty consistent regardless of what the NGauge says and it often reads 130-140* while I'm waiting in the staging lanes.
That’s good information. Do you ever see a difference with spark retard with higher temps versus cooler temps?

What does it run and trap at the track? I can certainly see it heating up in the staging lanes but would likely only be 5-10* over ambient at the end of the run.

Now if I could only get my cruise control functioning...
Sponsored