Sponsored

PMAS....Lund FF Tune and maK cat delete..... worth it?

stang1971

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium Plus Magnetic GT
right now im on a lund 91 tune with a catback and factory air box..... Will the above mods be worth doing?
Sponsored

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
I have same setup with mishimoto air box so ya I'd say worth it. Be prepared tho removing the cats will pump up exhaust volume quite a bit.

OP
OP
stang1971

stang1971

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium Plus Magnetic GT
I have same setup with mishimoto air box so ya I'd say worth it. Be prepared tho removing the cats will pump up exhaust volume quite a bit.
im ok with that... its not my dd. just dont wanna spend $$ and only gain 10 hp

Kuba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
How do you like Mak cat deletes, I thought of it at some point versus catless headers mostly because of a price point appeals to me comparing to headers kinda hard to beat.

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
How do you like Mak cat deletes, I thought of it at some point versus catless headers mostly because of a price point appeals to me comparing to headers kinda hard to beat.
Exactly why I did them instead of LT's. Install is piece of cake, they are much cheaper, and same function. Some say there is slightly smaller gains with headers, but not worth it imo.

Sponsored

JAS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT black accent package
I think the MAK cat deletes are worth it. They are way easier to install, easier to revert back to stock, and sound good.
I made 423/385 with MAK cat deletes, Roush intake, and Lund FF.

Soonertim4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2021 twister orange gt performance pack
Very much worth it. Made 430/394 with mak, pmas, lund ff tune. Am running an e85 race tune now which is even better
My only complaint is the high heat out of the pmas. Since i have cut out triangle on grill where air feeds i still get high heat but it drips down way more quick once moving.

You won't be disappointed
Sponsored