why are intakes for this car so expensive? o_O they're so basic too lol
Sponsored

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Because like other members said,the car is new,intakes exhaust and tunes are the hottest items selling for these cars.So the prices are inflated like others said i bet the prices will drop in about a year and as more manufacturers come out with parts.

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
gotcha, wasn't sure if they were as expensive on the old coyote cars.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Lund Racing through us. Doesn't get any better than that. We are Lund Racings largest dealer. You get the best tuning possible along with the highest level of customer service.

Give us a call if there's anything we can help you with. 877-2LETHAL or 561-753-8105

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Well I got my SCT and JLT in last week. Tune is awesome, and JLT looks great. Want to thank Terry for awesome service, truly great customer service. Enjoying my stang even more than before.

Very glad your happy with your purchase, anything we can do, don't hesitate to call!

Car looks great!

For those looking we are available 8am to 10pm seven days a week, best customer service hours in the business!

Sponsored

Thurman15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thurman
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic Auto
I also loaded my Lund tune with JLT intake today. I am very pleased with Beefcake. It was worth more than what I paid in my opinion.

Vile_the_Bastage

of Clan Bastage
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Internet Legend
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I also loaded my Lund tune with JLT intake today. I am very pleased with Beefcake. It was worth more than what I paid in my opinion.
Don't say stuff like that!?! Beefcake may raise his prices and then where will the rest of us be!:D

OctopusWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP & AP
Hey Thurman and Varekai, any additional thoughts/details you can share on the JLT/Lund tune combo?
Like many many others on this forum I still haven't pulled the trigger, debating between the Bama tune and Lund tune, so your observations would go a long way for a lot of us.
Also, for Beefcake, any updates on the nGauge? Any closer to launch, pricing details etc?

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Don't say stuff like that!?! Beefcake may raise his prices and then where will the rest of us be!:D
I always take care of the guys!

Hey Thurman and Varekai, any additional thoughts/details you can share on the JLT/Lund tune combo?
Like many many others on this forum I still haven't pulled the trigger, debating between the Bama tune and Lund tune, so your observations would go a long way for a lot of us.
Also, for Beefcake, any updates on the nGauge? Any closer to launch, pricing details etc?
Lund started test flashing cars last week, were getting real close

bruinfan17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic GT
Well I got my SCT and JLT in last week. Tune is awesome, and JLT looks great. Want to thank Terry for awesome service, truly great customer service. Enjoying my stang even more than before.

Ordered the same set up from Terry except paint matched Magnetic. Already received the SCT and now just waiting on the JLT Cai and tune. The JLT is on backorder unfortunately.

Sponsored

Thurman15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thurman
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic Auto
The throttle response was the first thing I noticed. The car was tame until the Lund tune. Now I have to really pay attention to how I drive. I have had tuners on my SRT Challenger and SRT Charger. Those cars never reacted like the Lund tune in the Mustang.

OP
OP
Varekai

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Well I've never had the Bama tune, so I can't really compare it to that, but I would think the Lund is a better tune. As far as the JLT goes it is a very nice CAI, but if Beefcake offered the SCT with a Steeda intake I probably would have gotten that combo at the time, I like the fact that the Steeda's heatshield actually goes around the whole filter instead of leaving a huge gap. But still, JLT is nice, and I like that that one I got is painted instead of looking like some black PVC pipe from home depot that the other intakes look like.

As far as Nguage goes, I was talking to a company at the NMRA races in Bradenton where the guy actually had one, he said their's will be out in about 3 weeks and will be cheaper than the SCT, so I would bet everyone's will come out about the same time.

OP
OP
Varekai

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Ordered the same set up from Terry except paint matched Magnetic. Already received the SCT and now just waiting on the JLT Cai and tune. The JLT is on backorder unfortunately.
My JLT was backordered too, but it still came pretty quick. I got it within about a week and a half. It was my SCT that took forever because my post office screwed up.
Sponsored