Sponsored

Picked up the EB today.

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Picked up the car today from the dealership and drove it home 180 miles. Did some more driving around town when i got home and all i can say is this car is quick for a 4 cylinder. More than enough power for my driving needs. Love the low end torque and power.

I know people say a Mustang should only have a V8 or V6 etc. I never thought i would by a 4 cylinder Mustang but the Ecoboost has plenty of power. I don't even mind the sound of the exhaust either. :D

Car feels heavy like my 12' LT Camaro and 12' SS Camaro. I'd say it feels just as fast as my LT Camaro was if not faster. Loving the premium trim and all the gadgets. The projection ponies are a cool feature. Also love the ambient lighting and the ability to change colors.

Pulled over in a dark place and was checking out the exterior lights at night and noticed one of my plate lights is not working. Going to the local dealerhip here in town to have that fixed tomorrow. I'd say the only really bad thing about the car is when the sun hits the radio you can see all the finger smudges on the touch screen. Guess i will have to keep the screen cleaning cloth that came with the car in the glove box.

Driving to the dealership to pick up the car today Judas Priest came on the radio with Turbo Lover. I haven't heard that song in years. Funny i happened to hear it while picking up the EB.
Sponsored

kosa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost
Same here man i got my 10 Days ago and i love it Good power for my needs and looks gread i got the PP,PP50 year, black on black and the 201a radio thing love this car so far 400 miles on in no problems :)

Nihil

Cowabunga
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Grey Goop
Go outside, pop hood, tightened upper and lower hot side and cold side pipes worm screw clamps, put tool box in trunk. Welcome to the turbo club.

dabsevo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Black
I love the turbo and the gas mileage. Dont feel guilty driving it everyday in traffic. And it's faster than my 06 mustang GT that got 12-14mpg

Sponsored

Steve44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP
Pics please!

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
Congrats Man. Enjoy it for all of us who can't.

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Picked up the car today from the dealership and drove it home 180 miles. Did some more driving around town when i got home and all i can say is this car is quick for a 4 cylinder. More than enough power for my driving needs. Love the low end torque and power.

I know people say a Mustang should only have a V8 or V6 etc. I never thought i would by a 4 cylinder Mustang but the Ecoboost has plenty of power. I don't even mind the sound of the exhaust either. :D

Car feels heavy like my 12' LT Camaro and 12' SS Camaro. I'd say it feels just as fast as my LT Camaro was if not faster. Loving the premium trim and all the gadgets. The projection ponies are a cool feature. Also love the ambient lighting and the ability to change colors.

Pulled over in a dark place and was checking out the exterior lights at night and noticed one of my plate lights is not working. Going to the local dealerhip here in town to have that fixed tomorrow. I'd say the only really bad thing about the car is when the sun hits the radio you can see all the finger smudges on the touch screen. Guess i will have to keep the screen cleaning cloth that came with the car in the glove box.

Driving to the dealership to pick up the car today Judas Priest came on the radio with Turbo Lover. I haven't heard that song in years. Funny i happened to hear it while picking up the EB.
Congrats! I had a 12 Camaro SS and after a good tune and some bolt ons the ecoboost will be there. A LT doesn't even compare.

Herr_Poopschitz

Nullius in verba
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Junk
Boosted, congrats on the new purchase.

Kosa, general etiquette is to not show off your own car in someone else's thread. FYI

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ecoboosted

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Ecoboosted

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats! I had a 12 Camaro SS and after a good tune and some bolt ons the ecoboost will be there. A LT doesn't even compare.
Yes i agree. Waiting for Ford's factory tune to come out so i can still have a warranty.

marjen

2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang Ecoboost premium
The more I see white, the more I think it looks great on this car.

SeaPadders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta