Phoenix and Hummingbird Going to Detroit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Folgrim21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 blk with 6"BDS , 2017pp recaro Mag
I'm just so hyped for this day to come and dare I say Proud of the boys in blue. Other corporations were taking Billions in tax money going tits up and Ford was building a stable to rival anyone on the world stage. This would also be a fine time to drop the teaser trailer of the upcoming film about the historic GT40 wins... Mathew McConahey can play Shelby
Sponsored

DRAGON6G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 SVT RAPTOR
I wonder were they have been testing the Phoenix. No spy photos in today's world is a accomplishment .
Maybe they tested it in parts right in front of us. Tudor?
"At Ford Racing, we really put great emphasis on racing production-based vehicles as well as production-based technologies," says Jamie Allison, director of Ford Racing. "We're proud to bring a direct-injected, twin-turbo 3.5-liter V6 EcoBoost engine to the United SportsCar Championship in a field of competitive V8-powered entries. We want to show Ford EcoBoost's capabilities as an engine that provides both performance and fuel economy, on and off the track."

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
:ford:
IMG_45592260539313.jpeg

Sponsored

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
I wonder were they have been testing the Phoenix. No spy photos in today's world is a accomplishment .
Maybe they tested it in parts right in front of us. Tudor?
"At Ford Racing, we really put great emphasis on racing production-based vehicles as well as production-based technologies," says Jamie Allison, director of Ford Racing. "We're proud to bring a direct-injected, twin-turbo 3.5-liter V6 EcoBoost engine to the United SportsCar Championship in a field of competitive V8-powered entries. We want to show Ford EcoBoost's capabilities as an engine that provides both performance and fuel economy, on and off the track."

It wouldn't shock me if there have been "2015 GT's" which are in reality filled with GT350 guts running around for a long, long while now.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
It wouldn't shock me if there have been "2015 GT's" which are in reality filled with GT350 guts running around for a long, long while now.
I think he's talking about not seeing photos of the new Ford GT people are speculating about being the Phoenix.

Flak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SVT Fusion Coupe
Barrett Jackson Scottsdale-- 1st lot on Saturday Jan 17 at 10 AM is

Lot # 3008 -- 2016 Shelby GT 350 COUPE--(1st retail customer car)

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Even...-4e14-be54-399aa14dc28a/01-17-2015/01-17-2015

Hopefully the New Prototype White GT 350 will be in metro Phoenix next week so it won't be at Detroit. The R model (Hummingbird 2?) is expected to be introduced in Detroit. Don't have any idea if the Grey (Titanium ?) GT 350 that has been shown in fotos is real-- Possibly it will be shown in Detroit as an optional color?

BIG WEEK FOR FORD--THE REPLACEMENT FOR THE GT IS EXPECTED TO BE INTRODUCED IN DETROIT & WILL BE THE STAR OF THE SHOW THERE!

For those of us that can't be in Detroit, then Scottsdale is 2nd best Ford show in the World this week!

THANKS & KEEP ALL THE FOTOS COMING! :ford:
Was at BJ in Scottsdale today. GT350 wasn't there yet. :(

Sponsored

Daniel55645

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang Eco boost premium
The Ford GT was my favorite car so I can't wait to see it. I'll be there Saturday.

BOSS 1601

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GB BOSS 302
Barrett Jackson Scottsdale-- 1st lot on Saturday Jan 17 at 10 AM is

Lot # 3008 -- 2016 Shelby GT 350 COUPE--(1st retail customer car)

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Even...-4e14-be54-399aa14dc28a/01-17-2015/01-17-2015

Hopefully the New Prototype White GT 350 will be in metro Phoenix next week so it won't be at Detroit. The R model (Hummingbird 2?) is expected to be introduced in Detroit. Don't have any idea if the Grey (Titanium ?) GT 350 that has been shown in fotos is real-- Possibly it will be shown in Detroit as an optional color?

BIG WEEK FOR FORD--THE REPLACEMENT FOR THE GT IS EXPECTED TO BE INTRODUCED IN DETROIT & WILL BE THE STAR OF THE SHOW THERE!

For those of us that can't be in Detroit, then Scottsdale is 2nd best Ford show in the World this week!

THANKS & KEEP ALL THE FOTOS COMING! :ford:
I would betcha not first lot. First car on their Saturday website but no way first car of the day. I watch each year and have been a few times. This will be an 8-9 PM eastern time car. $400k+.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.