Sponsored

PFC brake pads - interest thread

Competition Orange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Good morning,

I have been in talks with PFC for the last 1.5 years to make pads for our cars. I've talked with the same contact and have expressed the community interest in PFC race pads for the 6 piston Brembo application.

I know they already have the backing plate design for it. I know they have interest in a 20 set intro run to get the process started and the "word out."

I've been given the mid April timeframe for when they would be able to "start" thinking about getting the ball rolling. With that said, I have no idea on timeframe.

What I'd like to do is track interest over the next 2 weeks here and then send them this link for proof of concept.

Feel free to post up your interest and what compound (probably 08), how many sets you'd buy, etc.

I'll try to organize the replies below.

Name Quantity Compound
Competition Orange - 2 sets - 08
Sponsored

TennTex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT-PP
I'm in! Would like PFC-01's if possible, PFC-11's would be OK as a backup for the FRONT.

PFC-08's for REAR.

TennTex - 2 sets - PFC-01 (PFC-11 backup) FRONT
TennTex - 2 sets - PFC-03 REAR

gtorpedo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
What is the expected price range? I've heard great things about the PFC pads from several instructors.

OP
OP

Competition Orange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
What is the expected price range? I've heard great things about the PFC pads from several instructors.
No idea. I'd suggest looking at a common platform between pfc and whatever competitor you're looking at something like the ferodo DS1.11 perhaps.

See the price difference for a porsche 911 or M3 and then try to apply that to the DS1.11 which is about $450-500 for the front of the 6piston mustangs.

If I have some more time later this week I'll try to do the above.
Sponsored

Last edited: