MostlyHarmless

Middle Aged Punk
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Within 10 mph of the limit...mostly.
Just swung by the shop to check on my installation progress. Pepper is getting a custom exhaust today; we're keeping this pretty simple by doing a resonator delete, custom X Pipe based on a Dr. Gas design, and Magnaflow mufflers. We're even keeping the stock tips for now.

Here's the progress so far:

6IuuPJ3.jpg

0j1GZMQ.jpg

PxcWc1J.jpg
Sponsored

Kyle0995

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I had those on my car for a wile!!! Loved it until I did headers. Now it hangs in my garage lol.

OP
OP
MostlyHarmless

MostlyHarmless

Middle Aged Punk
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I had those on my car for a wile!!! Loved it until I did headers. Now it hangs in my garage lol.
You had the Magnaflow mufflers and then removed them after you got headers? Or you had an X Pipe that you removed after the headers? Not sure which one you're talking about. :confused:

Why would you remove either one after getting headers?

Kyle0995

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
You had the Magnaflow mufflers and then removed them after you got headers? Or you had an X Pipe that you removed after the headers? Not sure which one you're talking about. :confused:

Why would you remove either one after getting headers?
I had the same magniflow muffler with an xpipe. I removed the whole system and replaced it with the mbrp street after I installed my headers. It sounded a lot like a v6 when I was trying to drive normally around town.

Kyle0995

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Here is a link to what mine sounded like after the header install. I think the xpipe was just to small for my setup.

Sponsored

OP
OP
MostlyHarmless

MostlyHarmless

Middle Aged Punk
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Here is a link to what mine sounded like after the header install. I think the xpipe was just to small for my setup.

Sounds great but a bit too loud for my taste. I like the X Pipe with Magnaflow mufflers because it's louder than stock, with a nice rumble. It also sounds great at WOT. Now, for those who want that race car sound, your setup is pretty sweet!

Kyle0995

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Sounds great but a bit too loud for my taste. I like the X Pipe with Magnaflow mufflers because it's louder than stock, with a nice rumble. It also sounds great at WOT. Now, for those who want that race car sound, your setup is pretty sweet!
Thanks I wold have definitely kept my whole setup if I kept the stock cats and manifolds. Congrats and enjoy your setup! Happy modding!!

Jayme

DoggystyleRacing®
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aedhp.com
First Name
Jayme
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Looks great!

Sinister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
I recently got a resonator delete h-pipe installed with Magnaflow mufflers. Love how it sounds. I had to change the stock tips out though, they're just too small for the cutouts.

OP
OP
MostlyHarmless

MostlyHarmless

Middle Aged Punk
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I recently got a resonator delete h-pipe installed with Magnaflow mufflers. Love how it sounds. I had to change the stock tips out though, they're just too small for the cutouts.
I might go to Magnaflow tips at some point, but for now my main concern was the sound and I love it!
Sponsored