• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania PAXTON SUPERCHARGER (Beefcake special)

Edyuly

Paxton supercharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I have off my 2015 mustang gt a Paxton Supercharger (beefcake special). I sold the car so getting rid of this. Asking price is $3400 or Best Offer plus shipping. Comes with everything in picture has the 3.6 pulley on it, vortex boost a pump, 170 degree thermostat, ID 1000 injectors, manual, Brisk spark plugs , hoses everything needed for install. You will need a sct tuner I had it tuned by Lund car made 654 Whp on 93 octane . Kit hasmaybe 13k miles oil changed every 2500 miles any questions give me a call or text 4849036196 my name is Edwin
Sponsored

OP
OP

Edyuly

Paxton supercharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Will this fit 2019?

I am not certain . It came off my 2015 and I did have on last year a 2018 manifold but don’t want to miss lead you. You can check with a shop maybe Evolution. Performance in PA or power by the hour in Florida they can assure you if it will or won’t fit.

BrianGT2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 2015 Mustang Eco Convertible
How much more did the kit have in it? Could it support more HP?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Edyuly

Paxton supercharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
In 2019 I had a 2018 manifold, E85 , Sai Li fuel system and a beefcake Torque booster 11 lb spring . I made 781 whp 650 torque . The car had more left but Frank from Evolution performance said leave it there on a stock block.

Cplennon17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
This was a very good deal. Should have got my thumb outta my ass and bought it. Let me know if the sale falls through OP.
Seriously! I mulled the idea over yesterday because of how good of a deal this is, deciding to keep some cash in hand to see whatever this virus turns into. Boo priorities!!!

BrianGT2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 2015 Mustang Eco Convertible
I was this close || to swiping the credit card man. you have no idea.
Sponsored