• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Part out - ESS G3, Arcane S3 Fuel system, ID1050x, BMR, Steeda, Borla, etc.

Exploded_Muffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
I've sold my 2020 10R80 Mustang GT and have a bunch of power and suspension parts I'm looking to sell.
All parts are located in Houston, Texas for pickup and also available to ship.
All payments will be handled via cash at pickup or PayPal for shipments.

ESS G3 + G3 intercooler + extras - $4500 (SOLD)
Extras:
ESS 125mm, 115mm, 110mm, 100mm pulleys.
Gates K061033, K061025, K061020, K061015 belts.
(Note: The MAF -TB silicone tubing has a meth ring coupled in which was previously used as a meth injection while I was on 93.
All 4 injection points were NPT plugged when I switched to E85 and does not affect the tubing functionality in anyway.
Slight blemish on mounting bracket and intercooler)
ArcaneP2/Juggernaut Stage 3 return fuel system with braided CPE lines and dual 274 pumps - $1000 (SOLD)
ID1050x injectors - $500 (SOLD)
UPR dual vented catch can with hi-flow PCV valve for passenger side replacement - $100 (SOLD)
PPE 10R80 aluminum pan - $150 (SOLD)

Borla S-type active axle-back - $750 (SOLD)
Steeda adjustable endlinks - $150 (SOLD)
Vortech BAP - $200 (SOLD)
Ford GT500 60mm 56 lb/hr injectors - $100 (SOLD)
Griptec ESS 100mm pulley and hub + K061015HD belt - $150 (SOLD)

Mishimoto radiator - $300 (SOLD)
BMR vertical links - $130 (SOLD)

Steeda tension links with bearing - $250
Steeda extended lateral links and bumpsteer kit - $250
Maximum motorsports caster camber plate - $150

J&M shock mounts - $100

ESS_G3.jpg

20240302_151319.jpg

ESS_G3_Bracket_Blemish.jpg

ESS_G3_IC_Blemish.jpg

ESS_G3_TB_Hose_Custom.jpg

Griptec_ESS_100_and_Belt.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

ToxicOverwatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silverado- extremely stock
Pm incoming.

Sponsored

ToxicOverwatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Per our pm’s I’ll take the g3, fuel system, and catch can

ToxicOverwatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just so that this may be searchable by anyone purchasing from @Exploded_Muffin in the future, I paid for and received everything that was negotiated. I was able to confirm his identity and everything checked out without any concerns. Carl takes good care of his stuff and I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from him again. Carl is a great guy and his communication was Phenomenal. I really can’t complain about any part of this!

OP
OP

Exploded_Muffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Just so that this may be searchable by anyone purchasing from @Exploded_Muffin in the future, I paid for and received everything that was negotiated. I was able to confirm his identity and everything checked out without any concerns. Carl takes good care of his stuff and I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from him again. Carl is a great guy and his communication was Phenomenal. I really can’t complain about any part of this!
Thanks Tanner, hope you enjoy the setup as much as I did!