Sponsored

Part Numbers from Ford

grantourer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Had an unfortunate encounter with road debris while on the interstate. My passenger side side skirt, rocker panel in front of rear wheel, and passenger side rear wheel got scuffed up.

I went to order the skirt and wheel from Ford. I was told the one wheel was 1100$.... So i said forget that I'll get a whole set for that much. And when he pulled up the side skirt he said he needed to know what color my car was.. I said it was white, but the skirts are just ABS plastic like every 2015. He said that the only way he could get them is factory painted to match the car.... Which makes no sense.

Does anyone have the part number for a rear PP GT wheel? As well as passenger side side skirt? I may just get the little plastic piece in front of the rear wheel but above the side skirt painted but if you have the part number for that too that would be great. I'm hoping that the guy ran the wrong numbers and the skirt can actually be ordered and Ford isn't foolish enough to want 1100$ for one wheel. Thank you a ton in advance.
Sponsored

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase

Br725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Prem/PP/ruby red/premier int.
I'm pretty sure that's what the dealerships are charging for the PP wheels. Ridiculous. I'm sure you can find one on eBay for a quarter of that price. I'd think it'd be a little hard to find many single ones yet though as not TOO many have been totaled, but I could be wrong. Is the wheel repairable at all?

OP
OP

grantourer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
It has been scuffed down to the metal, but not into the metal. It could be repaired but id rather have one that is perfect on the car.

Sponsored