Sponsored

Panhandle performance shops

Litenin75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT/CS
Just moved to Destin area and wondering if there are and reputable shops in the area, maybe Pensacola. Looking to mainly get suspension work and a dyno tune.
Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Just moved to Destin area and wondering if there are and reputable shops in the area, maybe Pensacola. Looking to mainly get suspension work and a dyno tune.
Its not Florida & it is not "that" close but we have our facility Valdosta, GA. We can do the best of both worlds - package parts & install together for a discount & we can talk about accommodations if you are interested in coming down.

This is one of our lead installers in Valdosta:

James B.
ASE-Certified Technician

James has over 25 years of experience as a Ford ASE-factory trained technician and is located at our Valdosta, Georgia location. He is also an SCCA road racer and auto-crosser with over 15 years of racing experience. James brings many years of experience to the team and is working closely with the engineers in Valdosta on product development for the S550.
We also have another facility that is in Pompano Beach, FL in case you are going south for any reason.

Just wanted to provide you with an option & give peace of mind that we will do it right & stand behind our work.

Best Regards,

TJ

OP
OP
Litenin75

Litenin75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT/CS
Oh nice, that's not too far away. I'm currently in the process of purchasing a 2016 and I'll be looking for upgrades soon.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds good - feel free to email me directly at [email protected] for follow-up support.

Best Regards,

TJ

OP
OP
Litenin75

Litenin75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT/CS
Anywhere else closer to P-Cola?

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Welcome to the area! I'm stationed at Hurlburt. There is a shop in Fort Walton Beach called Emerald Coast Motorsports on Green Acres Rd about two miles west of Beale. The owner, Mike, has a 2015 GT and they are working on getting the SCT programmer software to do tunes. They have a DynoComp dyno if you want to see where you're power is at and they charge $75 for 3 good runs.

Second choice is XXX Motorsports in Pensacola. I had some issues with them doing an install on my car but Brad took care of it. They also have a dyno and from what I hear a good tuner but I don't know how much experience he has on S550s.
Sponsored