Palm Beach or Livernois tune for the Mach 1

Magnetic Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Was looking through the gauges menu....am I blind? What is it under? Not seeing PM under Fuel or Misc
It’s under fuel. You can get to it by touching the very bottom of the screen of the list when your in the fuel section and kinda scroll up. It’s not like scrolling on a phone though. It’ll probably take a couple tries. Lol
Sponsored

AWESOMO 4000

Threads
Reaction score
The upstate region. South of the border I think th
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT Premium
It’s under fuel. You can get to it by touching the very bottom of the screen of the list when your in the fuel section and kinda scroll up. It’s not like scrolling on a phone though. It’ll probably take a couple tries. Lol
Ahhhh....thank you! Probably my only feedback for Livernois is a bit more clarity with device operation. The video on YouTube for the F150 is more useful than the paper directions.

Magnetic Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Ahhhh....thank you! Probably my only feedback for Livernois is a bit more clarity with device operation. The video on YouTube for the F150 is more useful than the paper directions.
No problem. I agree about the device. I watched a couple YouTube videos as well when I got mine because the paper directions don’t explain much.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Update...

Livernois said no problem keeping the flex in the tank over the winter in storage so I did. Parked the car in a non-climate controlled garage from mid-Dec till yesterday. Battery was weak so it took a few cranks but started right up. Tank was nearly full. Garage was relatively warm yesterday, about 55*-60*. So at least in my case they seemed to be right.
Sponsored