Sponsored

Palm Beach Dyno. More passes on a stockish gt500

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.

Looks like the fastest real stock power pass was 10.66, it’s a little hard to understand what tune was what and when.

Also quite a bit of clutch overheating in this video.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Classic Lover

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This GT500 is stockish!LOL
I just wish these guys would run the cars all stock first before they start modding, get the baseline stock numbers before you mod the car. There’s more modded gt500s on YouTube than stock ones at this point.

Sponsored

dirty-max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 2015 Black GT Fully Loaded (Sold) Now: 2020 GT500 (Current)
I just wish these guys would run the cars all stock first before they start modding, get the baseline stock numbers before you mod the car. There’s more modded gt500s on YouTube than stock ones at this point.
I'm taking mine on the 22nd to Ennis to a private rental to run it stock first to see what it will do before I tune it etc. The guy that does the track rental preps the track damn well multiple records have been set with his track prep so I'm curious and in February here in Texas we should have some amazing DA

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
I'm taking mine on the 22nd to Ennis to a private rental to run it stock first to see what it will do before I tune it etc. The guy that does the track rental preps the track damn well multiple records have been set with his track prep so I'm curious and in February here in Texas we should have some amazing DA
When I lived in Nachez,MS I have been to that track a few times with my NHRA stocker and it is a great track.

OP
OP
Classic Lover

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice. If you could post your times that would be nice.

Thanks.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
We know what stock cars run. Less than 1/4of the cars have been delivered, 40%of dragtsrips are closed.
Sponsored