Paint shop for hood corrosion - 757 area

86pagt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dale
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
Mine is a 2019 and have a few corrosion spots. I’m still under the 5 year corrosion warranty and took it to Hall Ford. I have been approved and the hood is on order. I don’t know where it will be painted since they don’t have a body shop, mine is Ruby red so hopefully wherever it goes everything will work out.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ConspicuousConsumption

ConspicuousConsumption

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP MT, Explorer ST
Have you tried to take it to Ford and get a claim going under the TSB?
There’s a long post on here that basically says the 2015 is screwed. 2016 can get panels replaced. I’d have to pay unfortunately. I should probably just choke up $2000 or whatever and be done with it

OP
OP
ConspicuousConsumption

ConspicuousConsumption

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine is a 2019 and have a few corrosion spots. I’m still under the 5 year corrosion warranty and took it to Hall Ford. I have been approved and the hood is on order. I don’t know where it will be painted since they don’t have a body shop, mine is Ruby red so hopefully wherever it goes everything will work out.
good luck. This sucks. No other way to say it

OP
OP
ConspicuousConsumption

ConspicuousConsumption

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still looking for a paint shop recommendation in the tidewater area. Just need a new hood painted

86pagt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dale
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
Sorry I forgot to add that somewhere in here someone mentioned Wynne Ford in Hampton. I don’t have any experience with them. If I find it I’ll send you the link.

Sponsored

86pagt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dale
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
Page 40 on this post Calling all 757 Tidewater S550 Mustang owners. It was a few year ago.

bankyf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Still looking for a paint shop recommendation in the tidewater area. Just need a new hood painted
If you haven't found a place, check out 3 Guns Customs. It's a new, state of the art shop, but the guy painted for his family business and other shops for most of his life.

OP
OP
ConspicuousConsumption

ConspicuousConsumption

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you haven't found a place, check out 3 Guns Customs. It's a new, state of the art shop, but the guy painted for his family business and other shops for most of his life.
looks like great reviews too. Thanks for the recommendation. I’ll give them a shout once I pull the trigger on a hood.
Sponsored