• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

P51 wheels and nitto invo's UPDATED PRICE

Zimm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6
Wish these were closer! Want to check shipping to 41042 Cincinnati? I may be interested depending on how bad shipping is.

thabozz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50th Trim
pm me a price shipped to 14303

OP
OP
Saywhen

Saywhen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350,2015 f350 lariat,05 Acura rsx,19 gt 10r80 on order
SOLD THANKS [MENTION=34724]radioflyer350[/MENTION]. See you on the track!

Caballito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Base
BACK ON THE MARKET!! P51’s 19x10 fronts wrapped in 285/35/19 nitto invo's and 19x11 rears wrapped in 325/30/19's out back. They are in absolute perfect condition except for 1 front which my wife curb rashed, I touched it up and it’s hard to see but it’s still there. I haven’t gotten a chance to order the new wheel yet but going to see if I can sell them as is first they have less than 1000 miles on them since the install. No burnouts or donuts or anything of that nature. They ride very smooth and are quieter than the PP setup from the factory. The ONLY reason I'm selling these is because I put a deposit on a gt350 Monday and I'm trading my car or putting it back to stock and getting a 350. I'm asking 1800.00 for the set, I bought them on October the 2nd last year. I bought them from Paul at pkautodesign so you know they're right.we can negotiate on the shipping side of things for interested parties. Thanks! RHE NEW UPDATED PRICE IS 1530 bucks!!! Plus shipping. I talked to Shawn at PK today and a replacement wheel is 325.00 plus 45 shipping so the new price reflects that offset. That 1530 is plus shipping! Or 1530 local pickup. I feel like this is a bargain
IMG_665.jpg
IMG_662.jpg
IMG_670.jpg
IMG_661.jpg
IMG_671.jpg
IMG_672.jpg
IMG_673.jpg
Fo u know what the company is that makes them?
Sponsored