P0019 code on ngauge after opg/cs and Odin install

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
As the title says. I have a p0019 code after cranking the car. I'm 99% sure I did the timing correctly. I followed multiple guides and checked multiple times that is was all correct and in time before putting it back together. I'm just trying to check the possible options before I tear it all apart again. Any ideas?
Sponsored

SAY WHAT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang Gt
Im guessing you have done the crank relearn on the n gauge already?

OP
OP
Adamone92

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Im guessing you have done the crank relearn on the n gauge already?
Yeah I tried that. Cleared the code. And the code came back. I havent driven it at all. Just idle. Didnt want to risk it.

SAY WHAT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang Gt
Its probably best to open her back up and make sure the chains are sitting in the right teeth. It is also possible to damage the sensor. When you have everything apart checking the chain's timing, you might want to swap that out and see if that fixes the issue.

OP
OP
Adamone92

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Its probably best to open her back up and make sure the chains are sitting in the right teeth. It is also possible to damage the sensor. When you have everything apart checking the chain's timing, you might want to swap that out and see if that fixes the issue.
Wouldnt it be misfiring/throwing other codes if the timing was off?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Adamone92

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Dont think thats it.

Gonna try hk11 and hk12 in the ford procedures to see if that works. If not, ill wait till tomorrow to see if its maybe tune related.

At that point if its not, and i need to tear it apart again, ill probably bite the bullet and get cams and put them on. Unless anyone else has a better idea of things to put on while im in there?

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
At IDLE only, both intakes 30.x and exhaust 0 ish?

Double triple check sleep on it grab better headlamp/light and check all the harness plug connections back of the heads against firewall including cam pos plugs?

if its off you get to see how w quickly you run out of clearance on an interference motor if you rev it(doh!).

It wont take you that long to get it back apart a second time. We sent beer over to ease the pain.

OP
OP
Adamone92

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt

Double triple check sleep on it grab better headlamp/light and check all the harness plug connections back of the heads against firewall including cam pos plugs?

if its off you get to see how w quickly you run out of clearance on an interference motor if you rev it(doh!).

It wont take you that long to get it back apart a second time. We sent beer over to ease the pain.

Im about to check that. I was about to yesterday but car wouldn't crank. Battery was completely drained. Got a new battery..so gonna try here shortly.

I tried a crank relearn the other day and had to do the 4500rpm rev to finish it, didnt notice any glaring issues at that time. Hopefully the logs will tell

Sponsored
OP
OP
Adamone92

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt

This is how it looked while idling...when i first started it i believe all but bank 2 exh went up..while it stayed at 0. Then they all sat at 0 except that one.

20200809_184741.jpg

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
32.x sounds high. Oh man thats close but I think its off a tooth. 30-31? I think? Is where it should be?
Usually if its off its way off.
If you got 32.x both banks, maybe thats within spec? I can ask someone tomorrow who can look up exactly.

Check:
AICPB1?

Hope someone chimes in that can look up the idle check numbers.

Make sure one of the crimp pins didnt back out of the connector either side during plugging in?

and they didnt get cross connected psg to drv side?

OP
OP
Adamone92

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
32.x sounds high. Oh man thats close but I think its off a tooth. 30-31? I think? Is where it should be?
Usually if its off its way off.
If you got 32.x both banks, maybe thats within spec? I can ask someone tomorrow who can look up exactly.

Check:
AICPB1?

Hope someone chimes in that can look up the idle check numbers.

Make sure one of the crimp pins didnt back out of the connector either side during plugging in?

and they didnt get cross connected psg to drv side?
Im hoping lund will be able to see the log tomorrow and confirm what it is.

As far as the crimp pins and cross connected..can you explain a little more? Im confused.

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Im hoping lund will be able to see the log tomorrow and confirm what it is.

As far as the crimp pins and cross connected..can you explain a little more? Im confused.
Disconnect and look inside each connector to make sure pins all look perfect and none have slipped out towards wire side.
Sponsored