Sponsored

P Zero Nero?

Dosia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Just got my rears replaced at discount and told them to put on the same p zeros that came with the car until the fronts wear out and I can go with another brand. It appears they put on P Zero Neros. Are these the same as the P Zeros from the factory?
Sponsored

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
No they are not the same tire. The Nero is less aggressive than the P Zero. Mine came with P Zero Nero tires from the factory. When I went to replace one I was told that tire is discontinued; however, Pirelli still offers them on their US site

P Zero Summer tire

index.png

P Zero Nero M+S all season tire

index.png

I'd advise getting down there and checking your tires and then checking back with whomever sold you these Neros​

OP
OP

Dosia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Thx

VinnAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 1SS/1LE
The only thing similar on the two tires is the name. You should be upset if that's what they gave you.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
The only thing similar on the two tires is the name. You should be upset if that's what they gave you.
Exactly. Nero is a lousy all season tire, in addition you have different tires in the front vs. rear now - not that big of a deal as having different ones on same axle but still...

Sponsored

OP
OP

Dosia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
They ordered tbe correct ones and will swap them out when they get them in. Thx for the input fellas.