Sponsored

Orlando, FL - suggestions to have taillight tint / wheels wrapped?

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
Anyone here in Orlando have suggestions on where to get tailights / bumper lights tinted? Also looking for a place that can vinyl wrap my factory wheels gloss black
Sponsored

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Anyone here in Orlando have suggestions on where to get tailights / bumper lights tinted? Also looking for a place that can vinyl wrap my factory wheels gloss black
I'd suggest the Anchor Room tint kit and doing it yourself, it really isn't that hard if you just watch the diy videos and then take your time doing it.

Vinyl on wheels doesn't usually work out too well. You're better off either dipping them if you want a non-permanent change or getting them painted/powder coated.

OP
OP

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
Thanks for the info........I wound up having the wheels dipped the other day, and today I had the bumper lights / corners of headlights tinted. For some reason, the guy did not feel confident in doing the tails since they werent flat

sgtcentipede

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I'd suggest the Anchor Room tint kit and doing it yourself, it really isn't that hard if you just watch the diy videos and then take your time doing it.

Vinyl on wheels doesn't usually work out too well. You're better off either dipping them if you want a non-permanent change or getting them painted/powder coated.
Any suggestions on getting wheels powder coated/ painted in Central Florida?