Sponsored

Ordering from CJPP

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
Just got my mailed order from CJ. I was expecting to pay at the post office....,,but nothing. Hopefully I won’t get dinged. Time will tell.

Just checked the box and it was sent UPS and then Canada post.
What did you order?
I'm looking at ordering FRP Power Pack 2 for my GT.

Heres my total cost breakdown. TDOTperformance is the most expensive. Taxes and shipping included. Below in CANADIAN DOLLARS.

TDOT - $1551.51
WMSRacing - $1366.83
AM - $1181.55
LEAVITTOWN - $955.04 (using USPS Priority Mail instead of FedEx Ground)

Wondering if USPS has same crazy duty/brokerage fees when shipping to Canada?
Sponsored

JohnD

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 track day car
Paid $1130 tax in from a Canadian Ford dealer for Power Pack 2, no shipping cost as I picked it up. Didn't seem to make sense to go through all the hassle of shipping out of the US to save maybe a hundred bucks or so given the hassles I've run into in past going that route.
Ford Racing FR3 track suspension kit and the bolt kit was $2K tax in Cdn$$ picked up from the guy in Brockville, not sure who he got it from in the US of A.
Any time I've checked TDOT prices I find you can get it just about anywhere cheaper than them.
Ford dealer I use gives me wholesale price on OEM parts which helps.

OP
OP
Fordever

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
What did you order?
I'm looking at ordering FRP Power Pack 2 for my GT.

Heres my total cost breakdown. TDOTperformance is the most expensive. Taxes and shipping included. Below in CANADIAN DOLLARS.

TDOT - $1551.51
WMSRacing - $1366.83
AM - $1181.55
LEAVITTOWN - $955.04 (using USPS Priority Mail instead of FedEx Ground)

Wondering if USPS has same crazy duty/brokerage fees when shipping to Canada?
I only ordered a few cosmetic parts. Total was under $200.

I didn’t get dinged at the PO. But I am expecting a bill in the mail from Costoms Canada in the near future. Time will tell if I got a better deal by the chosen way to ship.

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
Paid $1130 tax in from a Canadian Ford dealer for Power Pack 2, no shipping cost as I picked it up. Didn't seem to make sense to go through all the hassle of shipping out of the US to save maybe a hundred bucks or so given the hassles I've run into in past going that route.
Ford Racing FR3 track suspension kit and the bolt kit was $2K tax in Cdn$$ picked up from the guy in Brockville, not sure who he got it from in the US of A.
Any time I've checked TDOT prices I find you can get it just about anywhere cheaper than them.
Ford dealer I use gives me wholesale price on OEM parts which helps.
Sweet thanks John! What was the dealer you ordered FR power pack 2 from?

FR track suspension kit I paid $1600cdn for and that includes all broker and shipping fees.
Sponsored