Sponsored

Ordering 2021, looking for opinions

DemonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang GT, 2021 Mustang GT PP1
I went to the dealer and had him build me a car with the options i was wanting and i mentioned x plan and he said he could do just over invoice on it so x plan probably not worth it.

The build total came out at just under $53K msrp and his price was just over 49K. Do you think he is blowing smoke or does that seem like a legit amount?

Really having a hard time deciding between the 301A and 401A. Id really like to have the leather seats and 12" dash of the 401a but the wife hates leather and im just not sure it will be worth the added price. I like leather feel and how easy they can be to clean. Im worried over time the cloth seats will stain from sweat or who knows what else that my wife or kids could spill. The wife does want a heated wheel though. He was not able to add the B&O stereo though, not sure if it was a system glitch or what...not sure what that cost to add but figured around 1K.

I did have him build me a 301a car and that one came out around 48K msrp and his offer was 46K.
Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Send a message to zach@granger Ford in Iowa. He’s a member on the forum

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
I went to the dealer and had him build me a car with the options i was wanting and i mentioned x plan and he said he could do just over invoice on it so x plan probably not worth it.

The build total came out at just under $53K msrp and his price was just over 49K. Do you think he is blowing smoke or does that seem like a legit amount?

Really having a hard time deciding between the 301A and 401A. Id really like to have the leather seats and 12" dash of the 401a but the wife hates leather and im just not sure it will be worth the added price. I like leather feel and how easy they can be to clean. Im worried over time the cloth seats will stain from sweat or who knows what else that my wife or kids could spill. The wife does want a heated wheel though. He was not able to add the B&O stereo though, not sure if it was a system glitch or what...not sure what that cost to add but figured around 1K.

I did have him build me a 301a car and that one came out around 48K msrp and his offer was 46K.
Walk away. Quickly, walk away.