Sponsored

ordered oct 12

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
...well, well, well!
Congrats on the news on the car...........finally.
Almost like waiting on a baby. Nearly as long....................:champagne::turkey:

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30
Congrats! My GT was built back during the week of May 9th. Arrived by rail in Missouri on June 8th and is sitting waiting truck transport to Granger. The original delivery window to the dealer was June 1st to June 7th.

update: email this evening stating my new delivery window to dealership is now June 13th to 19th ( even though today is the 14th….)

Last edited:

Corporate_Rebel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT 23 T Bucket 13 F150 07 Roadking
Congrats! My GT was built back during the week of May 9th. Arrived by rail in Missouri on June 8th and is sitting waiting truck transport to Granger. The original delivery window to the dealer was June 1st to June 7th.

update: email this evening stating my new delivery window to dealership is now June 13th to 19th ( even though today is the 14th….)
Mine is stuck in MO as well. Was supposed to be delivered June 6-12, no updates from ford. I'm assuming they're waiting to fill a truck to go up to Granger.

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine is stuck in MO as well. Was supposed to be delivered June 6-12, no updates from ford. I'm assuming they're waiting to fill a truck to go up to Granger.
Yeah, not sure how that works. I would guess the transport company services more than one dealership, but maybe not. I just got a chuckle over the email considering it was sent within the new delivery date range, leading me to not give it much credence.

I have the financing ready to fund it , just need the P A. I have the new wheels and tires mounted, clear taillight lenses purchased, stripe kit at the house with a floating appointment for the install, and the window tint and ppf all lined up. Just need the car! lol

But at the same point, many have been waiting longer for their production and delivery so it’s not all that bad.

Sponsored

Corporate_Rebel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT 23 T Bucket 13 F150 07 Roadking
Yeah, not sure how that works. I would guess the transport company services more than one dealership, but maybe not. I just got a chuckle over the email considering it was sent within the new delivery date range, leading me to not give it much credence.

I have the financing ready to fund it , just need the P A. I have the new wheels and tires mounted, clear taillight lenses purchased, stripe kit at the house with a floating appointment for the install, and the window tint and ppf all lined up. Just need the car! lol

But at the same point, many have been waiting longer for their production and delivery so it’s not all that bad.

What are you doing for rims? I'm in eruption green and looking for a nice set of not 20's in bronze.

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What are you doing for rims? I'm in eruption green and looking for a nice set of not 20's in bronze.
20 x 10 and 20 x 11 black SVE CFX with 275/35/20 and 305/35/20

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Damn I looked at these wheels just now for my 500 and they look great...but for some reason they made the fronts 20x10s when stock is 20x11....sigh.
I think I see your point. Even if you went 20 x 11 square with the SVE that +50 offset would move the wheel .71 inch closer in was compared to the stock 20 x 11 +32. I assume that .71 inch would create clearance issues inside?

The reason I like the CFX is that they are a knock off of the GT500 CFTP wheel and you just don’t see many knock offs in this style yet.

Last edited:

DopamineQuest

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 Carbonized Gray
Yes, the 20x11 +50s are rear only. Looks like for some reason they decided to lop an inch off the front wheels and just use different offset to make it roughly the same? Anyways would've been interested, they look good
Sponsored