OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
My GT has finally been gate released πŸ˜€ so she is getting closer 😎 just need to get her on a ship next πŸ˜€
Sponsored

Mustangstephy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Matter Grey Mach 1
My GT has finally been gate released πŸ˜€ so she is getting closer 😎 just need to get her on a ship next πŸ˜€
Congratulations the ship mine was on is heading back to Canada so it might get on its return trip. Mine is at the dealers. Going to visit it tomorrow, I'm so excited πŸ˜„

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Congratulations the ship mine was on is heading back to Canada so it might get on its return trip. Mine is at the dealers. Going to visit it tomorrow, I'm so excited πŸ˜„
Congrats bet you can’t wait πŸ‘

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT

Sponsored

Mustangstephy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Matter Grey Mach 1
Looks beautiful 😎 bet it was well worth the wait now you have it πŸ˜€
Not quite yet picking it up on Wednesday but yes definitely worth the wait. Hopefully yours won't be much longer

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Not quite yet picking it up on Wednesday but yes definitely worth the wait. Hopefully yours won't be much longer
As you say at least mine been built now and is at the dock 😎

ToddEth82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1 on order.
That's crazy, Mine already has a VIN from what I remember seeing on the system when they was showing me
The sales manager had a meeting with ford about vehicle supply and he got them to provide an update on my order and it will not be built now until July, so late august/september for delivery but still no VIN. The system still shows an est build date of feb 2022 and not going to update it until it gets to production. Ford really don't know their arse from their elbow when it comes to communication with customers by the sounds of things.

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
The sales manager had a meeting with ford about vehicle supply and he got them to provide an update on my order and it will not be built now until July, so late august/september for delivery but still no VIN. The system still shows an est build date of feb 2022 and not going to update it until it gets to production. Ford really don't know their arse from their elbow when it comes to communication with customers by the sounds of things.
When the car goes into serialisation it’s issued a vin and should get a revised build date, just a heads up Flat Rock is closed for the 1st two weeks in July

E=MC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge & Soon to be Mach 1
Spoke to my dealer earlier this week, out of curiously on the progress on the bulid - they aren't sure what is going on, it still hasn't been built but everything has been assigned to it.

It comes when it comes, i'm in no rush - it comes whenever its ready. Probably be a September or an early Q4 delivery.

Sponsored

ToddEth82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1 on order.
Spoke to my dealer earlier this week, out of curiously on the progress on the bulid - they aren't sure what is going on, it still hasn't been built but everything has been assigned to it.

It comes when it comes, i'm in no rush - it comes whenever its ready. Probably be a September or an early Q4 delivery.
My dealer had a meeting with ford and they asked them to have an update, the update is my car is to be built in July they are being told now. This will be a daily driver for me so need it sooner rather than later but we shall see what happens.

E=MC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge & Soon to be Mach 1
Don't feel bad Boeing stopped very popular 737 Max production due to Ti and special alloy, as well as noble gas , export restrictions from the world's leading producer.
It will be many many many years at the earliest before we even get Titanium some what back

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT

smokey22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
GT convertible (on order)
As you say at least mine been built now and is at the dock 😎
I think mine must have been sat at the docks with yours. I've had an update that it was Compound Out on 2/6. So I assume it is now somewhere on this side of the Atlantic.
I don't know if they drop off in the UK or sail straight to mainland Europe and then ship onwards to the UK though?
Sponsored