OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
It found it's way to the UK - picked it up last Monday.

I'll get some more photo's up shortly - too busy driving it at the moment.

Anyone that is waiting for theirs it will be more than worth the wait when it turns up!
Mustang.jpg
Congrats, it finally arrived 👍
Sponsored

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
No word yet from my salesman if my car was built two days ago. What do you guys think?
Still have not heard from my salesman. Three emails and a phone call, haven't heard back. Not sure what's happening with my build.

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Still have not heard from my salesman. Three emails and a phone call, haven't heard back. Not sure what's happening with my build.
I think you will have to go and see him in person and take a look at the order on his screen to see what’s happening as some salesman are hopeless

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I think you will have to go and see him in person and take a look at the order on his screen to see what’s happening as some salesman are hopeless
This :like:

My sales person was far from hopeless, but they were also very happy (as were their manager) for me to nip in and they would load up the screen and let me snap a photo.

It also builds a nice relationship with them, rather than you sat at home getting wound up whilst they are none the wiser :like:

WD :like:

Mustangstephy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Matter Grey Mach 1
I'm patiently watching the ship carrying my car having a little trip around Europe before it gets to Liverpool
Screenshot_20220512-200329.png

Sponsored

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I'm patiently watching the ship carrying my car having a little trip around Europe before it gets to Liverpool
Screenshot_20220512-200329.png
They used to go to Liverpool 1st before Europe, don’t know if it’s just this ship or they changed the sequence, but at least it’s been built and is getting closer 😀👍

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
They used to go to Liverpool 1st before Europe, don’t know if it’s just this ship or they changed the sequence, but at least it’s been built and is getting closer 😀👍
thats new as our first gen ones from 16 went to netherlands first were unloaded had some gunk sprayed on the exhaust to underseal it because you don't want a rusty exhaust then was put on another ship that either ended up at southhampton or liverpool

Mustangstephy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Matter Grey Mach 1
thats new as our first gen ones from 16 went to netherlands first were unloaded had some gunk sprayed on the exhaust to underseal it because you don't want a rusty exhaust then was put on another ship that either ended up at southhampton or liverpool
Mine has gone NY to Hamburg, then Antwerp, then might be on the way to Gothenburg before Liverpool but the schedule has it in Gothenburg and Liverpool at the same time so who knows

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
When we started the process of leaving Europe they stopped that, thank god and went straight to Liverpool 👍

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Mine has gone NY to Hamburg, then Antwerp, then might be on the way to Gothenburg before Liverpool but the schedule has it in Gothenburg and Liverpool at the same time so who knows
Think you just got unlucky with the ship as looking at the other vessels they only take 12 days to Liverpool, which is 1st stop this side of the Atlantic

Sponsored

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I wish I could do that. However, they are located a few hours from my home so I can't really do that. I am completely reliant on my salesman.

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I wish I could do that. However, they are located a few hours from my home so I can't really do that. I am completely reliant on my salesman.
Sorry to hear that, sounds like you will have to just sit and wait or you could put a another order in for a Mach 1 from a different dealer as a fallback position, at least that way you are guaranteed a Mach 1 😀

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry to hear that, sounds like you will have to just sit and wait or you could put a another order in for a Mach 1 from a different dealer as a fallback position, at least that way you are guaranteed a Mach 1 😀
For as little as the deposit is, I can easily see why people just take 'em all up.

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
At long last my Atlas Blue GT is finally in the stages of being built 😀 ordered 13th December, it’s at Assembly Offline

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I have put another call in to my salesman asking for an update. Now we are at 3 emails and 2 phone calls, so far all of them have been unanswered. Nice when you're spending £60k on a car. I feel special.
Sponsored