Ordered New Mustang 😀

ToddEth82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1 on order.
Mate, how is your car spec'ed? Mine is Grabber Blue, A10, stock seats. Also, do you have any mods planned? I think I'm going to drive mine for 5,000 miles first, live with it, and then look at both styling and power mods.
Sounds good, mine is FJG, manual, stock seats, upgraded wheels. I'm going to put on things like the trunk pop struts, gas struts on the bonnet, jacking rails, I'll drive it for 5-6k miles then do an interim service and put on a h pipe, get it tuned to provide a better torque curve, then wait till the 1st year full service and then look at what else to do, will probably start with chassis/suspension upgrades and then work through power from that point.
Sponsored

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds good, mine is FJG, manual, stock seats, upgraded wheels. I'm going to put on things like the trunk pop struts, gas struts on the bonnet, jacking rails, I'll drive it for 5-6k miles then do an interim service and put on a h pipe, get it tuned to provide a better torque curve, then wait till the 1st year full service and then look at what else to do, will probably start with chassis/suspension upgrades and then work through power from that point.
I have a similar plan. Also have the upgraded wheels. Are you going to a dealer for the service or private garage? I'm going to drive mine for 5k and see how I feel. Things I'm considering are: handling package front splitter and rear spoiler (in carbon), carbon grill, paint brakes grabber blue, carbon steering wheel, carbon dash, blue seat belts. In terms of performance: X-pipe and headers and tune....then I'm going to think about whether or not to go Stage 1 Whipple.

ToddEth82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1 on order.
I have a similar plan. Also have the upgraded wheels. Are you going to a dealer for the service or private garage? I'm going to drive mine for 5k and see how I feel. Things I'm considering are: handling package front splitter and rear spoiler (in carbon), carbon grill, paint brakes grabber blue, carbon steering wheel, carbon dash, blue seat belts. In terms of performance: X-pipe and headers and tune....then I'm going to think about whether or not to go Stage 1 Whipple.
All sounding nice, might go super charger down the road but not sure when yet. Will keep interior stock for a while. The interim service will be done by Motorsport and Performance but the 1st year full service I have to get done at a ford dealership due to certain things needed to be confirmed by them but after that I will be using MAP to do all servicing and only use ford if any warranty issues etc come up.

pat_y

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Coupe - Grabber Blue
Hey Chaps, this waiting for 2022 Mach one builds is painful. my dealer has managed to Share a vin number with me last week, which seems to appear on ETIS, and is recognised by my fordpass account, They are saying August delivery (i think that's probably optimistic) but cannot get a window sticker for love nor money, the query site for it here: https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FA6P8NF6N5104722
basically says "Not released yet, check back later"....i used the Built as is live module check system to see if it has been built
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt/Details
and there around 200 BCE module check codes so i assume it has actually been built. Just wish i could get a window sticker or some tracking data. Any ideas?

E=MC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge & Soon to be Mach 1
Hey Chaps, this waiting for 2022 Mach one builds is painful. my dealer has managed to Share a vin number with me last week, which seems to appear on ETIS, and is recognised by my fordpass account, They are saying August delivery (i think that's probably optimistic) but cannot get a window sticker for love nor money, the query site for it here: https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FA6P8NF6N5104722
basically says "Not released yet, check back later"....i used the Built as is live module check system to see if it has been built
and there around 200 BCE module check codes so i assume it has actually been built. Just wish i could get a window sticker or some tracking data. Any ideas?
I don't think window stickers even work for the UK anymore, I've had my vin since April - everyone i've used to try to get a sticker doesn't work.

The odd's of it being here in august, would be equal to finding out the earth is flat.

My M1 is a late July bulid, the earliest it will be here is late September, most likely case is mid to late October, worse case is early to mid Nov.

* Best case is assuming no other delays in the production, shipping, customs & delivery cycles.

Sponsored

pat_y

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the reply, i thought the August estimate was quite seriously over optimistic, looking at build scheduling on the other US sections of 6G, i'm guessing mine has parts ready but probably not assembled yet. I have time to wait in reality so really should calm down. my first S550 took nearly 10 months but that was OK because all the old tracking systems worked back in 2016, so you could see what was happening...seems those old systems are not quite so good now.

E=MC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the reply, i thought the August estimate was quite seriously over optimistic, looking at build scheduling on the other US sections of 6G, i'm guessing mine has parts ready but probably not assembled yet. I have time to wait in reality so really should calm down. my first S550 took nearly 10 months but that was OK because all the old tracking systems worked back in 2016, so you could see what was happening...seems those old systems are not quite so good now.
You can also use this to track, it works, buy the dev a coffee or something - but it's just a simplified view it's not like the ford trackers, it has some additional information which is pretty cool.
https://www.whereismymme.com/

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Hi
Do you know that vin is not a Mach 1 vin, as it’s for a GT which was built in January ? There should be different letters and numbers for a Mach 1

pat_y

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi, yep something is not adding up here. ETIS lookup and the link that was shared by E=MC2 are both saying carbonised grey, and looks like it's probably a GT, but i cannot confirm as i cannot see a window sticker...grrr....visit in person to the dealership tomorrow i think. i checked the official Ford 2022 VIN decoder, but that is all screwed up because it only lists LHD mustangs (P8R). Can anyone advise what a 2022 Vin code (3 digit in VIN position 5,6,7) is for a UK RHD Mach one?

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Hi, yep something is not adding up here. ETIS lookup and the link that was shared by E=MC2 are both saying carbonised grey, and looks like it's probably a GT, but i cannot confirm as i cannot see a window sticker...grrr....visit in person to the dealership tomorrow i think. i checked the official Ford 2022 VIN decoder, but that is all screwed up because it only lists LHD mustangs (P8R). Can anyone advise what a 2022 Vin code (3 digit in VIN position 5,6,7) is for a UK RHD Mach one?
A57A029A-C54A-4DA0-BC2A-615C8EF455CF.jpeg

Sponsored

E=MC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guess you have won a reward!
A left hand drive mach 1!

My Mach 1 vin goes like this, only has one letter in it

1FA6P8ExxNxxxxxxx
x= number

pat_y

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Both, big help. Will be off to the dealer ASAP.

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Plenty of Mach 1's UK bound in September! Lookers Ford York Road has just advertised that they have six Mach 1's coming in September on AutoTrader. They have Purple, Green, Orange, Dark Grey, Blue, and FJG.

E=MC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plenty of Mach 1's UK bound in September! Lookers Ford York Road has just advertised that they have six Mach 1's coming in September on AutoTrader. They have Purple, Green, Orange, Dark Grey, Blue, and FJG.
Went to see one last year, what they did last year was added mark up to them & they will already be registered, so your be a second owner on the book.

Sales guy explained to me, they buy them using their finance company then sell them as second hand because that's the only way they can sell with marking it up.

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
There is a Ford dealer which is selling them brand new with a mark up and calling it a storage or forecourt change,, can’t remember which 🤬
Sponsored