Ordered cars

ChiefTex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
1995 Mustang GT, 2006 F250 SD
Changed order to Velocity Blue. My 06 GT was vista blue metallic….just can’t get the blues out of my system 😁
You will not be disappointed! Fingers crossed I get a build date this week. At the very least I hope to see a VIN since I ordered almost a month and a half ago.
Sponsored

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
I placed my order 6/8 and got the order confirmation email. GT, 301A, black accent package, VB, ceramic interior. First time I’ve ordered a vehicle, question how long does it take for the order to show up on the orders and reservations page on Ford’s website? I have the order confirmation email.
Nice color combo. I was originally looking at antimatter blue with ceramic interior. Have the VB Cali Special on order so AB was not an option. Good luck.

ChiefTex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
Dealer reached out to me asking if I could come by to sign on my custom order to get the priority level increased and since I’m out of town I asked for them to fax. “No problem,” they said. 10 hours later and multiple calls to the dealer with “working on it” as a response. My sales guy says if we don’t do it today I’ll have to wait until next month which prompted my question as to why the hell this wasn’t done over a month ago when I ordered.

Feeling very frustrated right now

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Dealer reached out to me asking if I could come by to sign on my custom order to get the priority level increased and since I’m out of town I asked for them to fax. “No problem,” they said. 10 hours later and multiple calls to the dealer with “working on it” as a response. My sales guy says if we don’t do it today I’ll have to wait until next month which prompted my question as to why the hell this wasn’t done over a month ago when I ordered.

Feeling very frustrated right now
What is your priority level. My paper shows priority code 10. not sure if that’s good or bad.

AgentAlex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
What is your priority level. My paper shows priority code 10. not sure if that’s good or bad.
As far as I know, someone correct me if I’m wrong, a priority of 10 is about as good as you can get for retail orders.

Sponsored

ChiefTex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
10 is the best for customer order but idk where mine was. I have done everything remotely with them because I have been working out of state and wouldn’t be surprised if they stuck me with a 19 which is lowest customer priority. My sales guy has been awesome and I’ve worked with him in the past. The sales director has been a nightmare.

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
As far as I know, someone correct me if I’m wrong, a priority of 10 is about as good as you can get for retail orders.
Good to know. Maybe I have a chance to get it in 2021.

yuduk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP Auto
10 is the best for customer order but idk where mine was. I have done everything remotely with them because I have been working out of state and wouldn’t be surprised if they stuck me with a 19 which is lowest customer priority. My sales guy has been awesome and I’ve worked with him in the past. The sales director has been a nightmare.
i ordered from Granger and apparently priority level is at 19.....

ChiefTex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
Was just told “we will definitely get it done next month.” Car dealerships are a trip man… Why even bother calling me today if you had no intention of following through?

I like to think of myself as a rational and easygoing person, but sloppy business grinds my gears. Live and learn, sounds like next order will be with another dealer.

Sponsored

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
Was just told “we will definitely get it done next month.” Car dealerships are a trip man… Why even bother calling me today if you had no intention of following through?

I like to think of myself as a rational and easygoing person, but sloppy business grinds my gears. Live and learn, sounds like next order will be with another dealer.
They saved you a lot of grief in the future

Mizzle51

Green Machine
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Prem PP1 Black
Got an update from my sales guy, now scheduled for Production on 6/25. Also someone posted this on the BlueOvalForums:

• 2021MY Mustang GT Performance Package (67G) Balance Out - The Mustang GT Performance Package (67G) is balanced out for the 21MY. Any OTD stock orders in the USOB must remove the option to be scheduled. Any retails through COB June 11 with 67G can still be scheduled, but for now, we cannot schedule any more retails with GT Performance Package (67G) on the 5.0L GT after June 11. The Performance Package (67G) is still allowed on Mach 1 orders.
Looks like they have scheduled all performance pack orders for the model year. I have 67G on my car. Would explain how its being scheduled ahead of others with earlier orders.

ChiefTex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
Just texted my sales guy to get clarification on where my order stands. I’ve been told two completely different things (priority increase vs order submission). I got the ford confirm email over a month and a half ago but my dealer’s sales director is now making it sound like us not getting this paperwork done yesterday is a huge deal (mind you they said we were buttoned up on May 3rd and I specifically asked if I needed to sign docs). I have no deposit in file with these guys as I’m a repeat customer and if they have been wasting my time I’m cancelling and going through a dealer in Houston. I’ll drive 10 hours round-trip to save a month of waiting.

I knew this process was going to take a while and was aware of the plant shutdown before I ordered. Didn’t expect my dealer to be the weak link in all this. Very frustrating.

Side note: Happy to see some of you guys getting moved up build dates and looking forward to seeing pictures of those fresh off the truck Stangs! :beer: Cheers!

Treefrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt premium
My sales man quit ford and is at another dealership. No updates, ordered 3/15