Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
On specialty models we are over MSRP as most dealerships are but on the regular models we are honoring the 2% under invoice.
This was cars sitting on your lot that had been for weeks. I ended up getting my car UNDER MSRP from a dealer in DE days lalter.
Sponsored

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Well then, how do you think that went @JerseyShoreFord ?

Thanks for the offer, I think it is dam nice in today's market.

OP
OP
JerseyShoreFord

JerseyShoreFord

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmanford.net
First Name
Alicia
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Explorer F150
This is what the third post? Other dealers are below 2% and not playing games on specialty models. It's being laughed at by dealers like yours that I ordered from Granger and will be taking a flight.
no problem at all I am glad you found what you were looking for at the price you wanted to pay! Enjoy your new mustang when it arrives

OP
OP
JerseyShoreFord

JerseyShoreFord

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmanford.net
First Name
Alicia
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Explorer F150
This was cars sitting on your lot that had been for weeks. I ended up getting my car UNDER MSRP from a dealer in DE days lalter.
just to be sure it was the Chapman in nj you visited before correct? We have multiple location each individually owned

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
just to be sure it was the Chapman in nj you visited before correct? We have multiple location each individually owned
Yes, and I had a similar experience (actually worse) with the one closer to Philadelphia.

Sponsored

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Dealers charging over MSRP on anything are the scum of the Earth. You should be ashamed working at such a place.

OP
OP
JerseyShoreFord

JerseyShoreFord

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmanford.net
First Name
Alicia
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Explorer F150
Dealers charging over MSRP on anything are the scum of the Earth. You should be ashamed working at such a place.
We are charging 2% under invoice for orders right now, we actually do not have any specialty models in stock as they are all sold already.

jpro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
On specialty models we are over MSRP as most dealerships are but on the regular models we are honoring the 2% under invoice.
Tough crowd in here.

Interesting that a dealer has stated in writing that they charge over MSRP for vehicles. Wasn't Ford supposed to crack down on such activity? I guess if everyone is doing it, its ok then?

OP
OP
JerseyShoreFord

JerseyShoreFord

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmanford.net
First Name
Alicia
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Explorer F150
So to rephrase:
"We are not charging over MSRP on specialty items right now as we don't have any stock to charge over MSRP on."

Wow...
Tough crowd in here.

Interesting that a dealer has stated in writing that they charge over MSRP for vehicles. Wasn't Ford supposed to crack down on such activity? I guess if everyone is doing it, its ok then?
Ford still allows dealerships to be over MSRP on "specialty Models" as well as a certain range over on all inventory due to the extreme high demand and the low inventory we have due to supply issues. We are running these programs such as the 2% under invoice for the Mustangs to help during these times. We are also honoring 2% under invoice on F150 orders and 3% under invoice on Escape and Explorer

Sponsored

jpro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
Ford still allows dealerships to be over MSRP on "specialty Models" as well as a certain range over on all inventory due to the extreme high demand and the low inventory we have due to supply issues. We are running these programs such as the 2% under invoice for the Mustangs to help during these times. We are also honoring 2% under invoice on F150 orders and 3% under invoice on Escape and Explorer
I understand what you are saying...for a "regular" Ford vehicle like a Mustang or F-150 you are offering a great deal during a time when the market is super tight. For this reason I wish you were closer to me as I'd consider ordering a spec'd out GT. However, offering a good deal on a "regular" vehicle doesn't make price gouging on specialty vehicles OK. I think that's the problem most folks here have with what you are doing.

havasu486

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT350 Electronics Package, Lead Foot Gray
Interested in finding out exactly what invoice is? NADAGUIDES.COM will get you there within a few cents as some values are rounded up. Do not forget the 3% holdback also given to dealers by Ford. I'm not a dealer, a consumer, or do I represent anyone from NADAGUIDES.COM. Just someone sharing my knowledge and experience. Good Luck!!!!!!!

OP
OP
JerseyShoreFord

JerseyShoreFord

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmanford.net
First Name
Alicia
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Explorer F150
OP
OP
JerseyShoreFord

JerseyShoreFord

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmanford.net
First Name
Alicia
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Explorer F150
Interested in finding out exactly what invoice is? NADAGUIDES.COM will get you there within a few cents as some values are rounded up. Do not forget the 3% holdback also given to dealers by Ford. I'm not a dealer, a consumer, or do I represent anyone from NADAGUIDES.COM. Just someone sharing my knowledge and experience. Good Luck!!!!!!!
We actually provide the invoice on the build sheet that needs to be signed so we disclose it at the time we build the vehicle before we place the order for a customer :)
Sponsored