Sponsored

Orange Fury Opinions-Wrap roof or not?

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
Black roof with black wheels! No wait, everything black!
Sponsored

Sponsored

Stitches1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Colorado
Looks like someone needs to lose photobucket. They want 400 a year for 3rd party hosting.

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
I wrapped my roof on the CO and it looks great! I still have factory silver emblems and chrome cross exhaust. I also have silve cvt's. I think it looks great with little bit of black up too.

Brandon1017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Competition Orange
Looking for some opinions. I plan on ordering an Orange Fury GT. I was going to get the PP, but with the price hike on it, im going to save my 4K on that and just get it loaded without the PP. When I was planning on getting it with the PP with the black rims, I wanted to wrap the roof in gloss black.

Well instead of the PP, im going to get the 20 inch rim option on it, chrome or silver looking.

With the car bright orange and now with the chrome/silver rims, would it look better to wrap the roof in gloss black, or just leave it orange or put dual stripes on it, or another option is wrap the roof black and put the stripes on it as well.

opinions please. thank you
The glory of a roof wrap is that it is super cheap and it's not permanent. I only paid 150 bucks for my roof and hood vents and it turned out to be exactly what i was looking for. 150 doll hairs is a drop in the bucket compared to the 40K+ you'll be spending on the car.:cheers:
IMG_5553-HDR copy.jpg
Sponsored