Orange County to Las Vegas on E85

Racinjason65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1M-82
I go back and forth between Huntington Beach and Vegas fairly often and all 3 vehicles I use as DD’s have Whipple’s. But I’d like to take my GT350 there in a couple weeks and id like to stay on E85 the whole trip if possible, what stations along the way have E85? I haven’t seen it at any of the stations in Barstow the last few times I’ve stopped there looking for it. I’m averaging 12-14 mph on the highway, so I’m thinking I should probably stop for fuel twice. Anyone know stations on the way that carry e?
Sponsored

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I personally don’t know but the GasBuddy app has a drop down to select E85. Might call the stations to verify thou.

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
That app has been less than reliable in my experience looking for e85
Yeah it has lost a lot of its shine the last few years. It is somewhat actuate in my area but I still have call to check. Best of luck finding what you are looking for though. Wish I could help more.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
The northernmost E85 is in Baker! Before that Apple Valley, but about 10 miles away from the 15. No E85 in Barstow. Some in VV and Hesperia. Then you have a long stretch to Vegas from Baker. I don't know what the EtOH content for Vegas flex fuel is. I think you'll have to CONSIDER bringing fuel. Could be dicey BECAUSE SOMETIMES PUMPS RUN OUT OF E85.
Sponsored