2015 Ford Mustang GT

Turrizm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'm in Blacklick. Drive a guard green gt. in Hilliard every weekend to pick up and drop off my niece if you see a guard green gt that's probably me. Soon to be supercharged. I think I had the first 2015 gt in Columbus. They are starting to pop up a lot now.

Ajones92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thanks dude.

Where are you located? I'm in Hilliard.
Hilliard here too! I see one S550 driving around cemetery road all the time, maybe its yours :cheers:

FullSizeRender.jpg

Edit: I see you said you just got yours. I guess there will be three s550's roaming the Hilliard streets lol

Sponsored

sanchezcruz_20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
I'm in Blacklick. Drive a guard green gt. in Hilliard every weekend to pick up and drop off my niece if you see a guard green gt that's probably me. Soon to be supercharged. I think I had the first 2015 gt in Columbus. They are starting to pop up a lot now.
Nice dude!! Whipple, right? I am currently talking to Lebanon Ford near Cincy about doing a Roushcharger install for me.

Hilliard here too! I see one S550 driving around cemetery road all the time, maybe its yours :cheers:

FullSizeRender.jpg

Edit: I see you said you just got yours. I guess there will be three s550's roaming the Hilliard streets lol
Hilliard S550's FTW!

sanchezcruz_20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Yep im doing the whipple. Mid to late June.
Should be fun!
I'm gonna need to see that when it's complete. Cars and Coffee @ Lennox mid to late June.

Sponsored

Rocketboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush RS Magnetic Metallic
I purchased my Roush at Lebanon Ford. And have had some accessories added there. I have nothing but, good things to say about them. Get in touch with Charlie and Mike. They will lead you in the right direction. They have been putting Superchargers on Manual 2015. The Version for the Automatic is not out yet. Roush looks to be releasing all of the upgrades in August.

sanchezcruz_20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT

sanchezcruz_20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
I purchased my Roush at Lebanon Ford. And have had some accessories added there. I have nothing but, good things to say about them. Get in touch with Charlie and Mike. They will lead you in the right direction. They have been putting Superchargers on Manual 2015. The Version for the Automatic is not out yet. Roush looks to be releasing all of the upgrades in August.
Good to hear. I've been emailing back and forth with Charlie. I think we will work something out, he seems to know his stuff and has been very helpful in answering questions and concerns.

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, Royal Crimson, 10 speed, Active Exhaust
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone! I'm in Hamilton. Bought mine on May 16 from Northgate Ford. Great people.
stang.jpg
Sponsored