Sponsored

Official Mustang6g.com 2016 Calendar Voting!

BBB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Premium GT Poverty Snack
There are like 4 good pictures in that whole album :eek:
Sponsored

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP

BBB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Premium GT Poverty Snack
Is my car one?!

#alwaysstrivingforBBBapproval
Yours is the black one in motion right? That one, american flag one and 2 others are the only ones that are worth anything. I like yours a lot

One of the picture has 3 mustangs and a F150 on it... seriously WTF, how does that even get considered?

BBB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Premium GT Poverty Snack
Seriously... how does something like this even make the cut?

Composure alone is weak and it has fake brembo stickers

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Yours is the black one in motion right? That one, american flag one and 2 others are the only ones that are worth anything. I like yours a lot

One of the picture has 3 mustangs and a F150 on it... seriously WTF, how does that even get considered?
Yessir that's mine. Thank you :cheers:

Sponsored

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot Grey
Phrenetik,
It seems I've been put on the chopping block by forum members, if you agree with them you can remove my pic or if you don't you can leave it. I don't feel the need to be talked shit about.

OP
OP
phrenetiK

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
Phrenetik,
It seems I've been put on the chopping block by forum members, if you agree with them you can remove my pic or if you don't you can leave it. I don't feel the need to be talked shit about.
lol 1 person said he didnt like your car. I personally don't think it's a great calendar shot(nothing against your car, just the angle and the scenery), but I included any submissions that tried to follow the rules and allowed people to vote.

with that being said, I can't do anything about his post....as I'm just another forum member like you. you're welcome to report any posts on the forum that you feel break the rules or feel like personal attacks.

to be completely honest I am rather disappointed in the submissions myself and the over all turnout considering how many s550 owners are on this forum, yet are all too lazy to go take a decent picture of their car(you would think that most people WANT a great shot of their car??) this has by far been the weakest scene I've ever seen in terms of pictures so it is kind of sad.

BUT! there are at least 12 shots good enough for the first go around of a calendar, and I hope the one I put together next year will have a lot more competition. if you want a laugh go check out the submissions thread and see the cell phone pictures of people's cars in their driveway.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
BUT! there are at least 12 shots good enough for the first go around of a calendar, and I hope the one I put together next year will have a lot more competition. if you want a laugh go check out the submissions thread and see the cell phone pictures of people's cars in their driveway.

Next year I'll have had my car for, well, a year :D (it'll be only 2 weeks of ownership this coming Saturday), and I'll have compiled an _epic_ number of pics - I had a couple of seriously setup cars that were in magazines, used for booths, etc., and had a huge assortment of awesome pics (I'm an avid photographer), so I was a little disappointed I wasn't able to get a really good one this year (weather didn't cooperate and I found out about the calendar way late).

I was laughing/crying, a couple of days ago I cleaned up the car, and there was this stunning sunset down at the boat ramp and nobody parked, I could've parked how I wanted, got a perfect framing and nailed a calendar worthy photo ... er, just a day late and a dollar short as us ol' timers say :lol:

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Seen a sexy ass ecoboost on instagram today. Figured I'd throw it here and some members would appreciate it. Best looking ecoboost I've ever seen personally.

His instagram: [MENTION=6713]Man[/MENTION]ny_s550_17

Sponsored

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
:barf:

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
His color choices and exterior mods are a little bold, I agree. However, I can definitely see his car being one of those "hate it or love it" kind of cars.

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
His color choices and exterior mods are a little bold, I agree. However, I can definitely see his car being one of those "hate it or really hate it" kind of cars.

ftfy :cheers:

With some things there's a reason other people don't do them...

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
ftfy :cheers:

With some things there's a reason other people don't do them...
Fixed it for me? Not everyone hates it...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Why does he have 'MUSTANG' across his windshield? In case he forgets what kind of car he has in a parking lot? Seems weird.....

OH SHIT I DRIVE A MUSTANG THATS RIGHT
Sponsored