Sponsored

Official: HRE FlowForm FF15 - Final details and fitting pics!

OP
OP
FlowForm_Wheels

FlowForm_Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrewheels.com
First Name
HRE Wheels
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hi Flowform , these look awesome do you offer the same sizes and fitment options for your mesh styled wheel as well?
Also when will the 19 inch versions of your wheels for the 2015 Mustang become available? I love the look of the 20 but the extra weight and the tire i am certain the 19's will make the car stop and handle much better with reduced weight.

looks you you guys got the offsets dead on for aggressive fitments and most 1 piece wheels on the market will not be able to be offered as such which makes me wants these Flowforms even more.

cant wait to see more photos.
Thank you! At this point we have just the 20x9.5 et35 and 20x10.5 et45 in the FF01. We will more than likely add a 19" version to FF01 for Mustang but it's undetermined right now as to when. Understood on the weight concern, but even with the 20" FF01 you are still dropping a good 6 to 7 lbs off of the OEM 18" and 19" wheels and I'm certain even more if your car has the OEM 20".
Sponsored

OP
OP
FlowForm_Wheels

FlowForm_Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrewheels.com
First Name
HRE Wheels
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I couldn't stand to wait for the shoot next week so I went out back with my trusty iPhone and snapped a few more pics. Raining in SoCal can you believe it!:D
1 (7).JPG
1 (5).JPG
1 (2).JPG

BOSS 32V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT pp
Stunning car! What spring is it on? Any ass shots?

Flak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SVT Fusion Coupe
Can you fit 18x10.5 on the front without spacers or more clearance mods? Seems that way from the chart but I'm not sure if that's meant to be a 'theoretically possible' or 'test fit' chart.

Sponsored

carguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Can you fit 18x10.5 on the front without spacers or more clearance mods? Seems that way from the chart but I'm not sure if that's meant to be a 'theoretically possible' or 'test fit' chart.
Great question. The 18x10.5 et48 fitment will require the Ford Racing hub kit with longer ARP studs and open ended lug nuts with a 10 to 12mm spacer. OR you could do a coil over setup from Cortex that relocates the coil over strut assembly inboard allowing this fitment with no spacers.

In either case, this fitment is for the hard core racer and pro teams...World Challenge cars.

The weekend racer that wants a good rotatable 18" set up with no mods needed will run the 18x10 et40 on all four.

P.S. I am the FlowForm guy too. Just at home now not wearing my cape. :D

Flak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SVT Fusion Coupe
I'm having a hard time finding tall tires in a wide size. The best compromise I can seem to find from brands I like that fit wheels that don't make me want to barf (and want to afford...) are Nitto Invo 295/35R20 or Michellin 285/35R20 to squeeze on 20x10s.

I assume 285s won't bulge quite as much so it'd probably be best to go that route. Any conceivable issues with that fitment?

908ssp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP white
You can put a 315/35-20 Invo on the back of a Mustang. If I remember correctly that is 28.5" tall. They worked darn good on my 2010. 10.5" wide rim is minimum for the 315 Invo. Invos run a little on the narrow side. On 10.5" rim they measured 308mm while Jason's 305mm Toyos measured 314mm on a 10.5" rim.

Sponsored

BOSS 32V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT pp
The wheels are finished in one of our custom colors called IPA.

Why thank you kind sir.;)

It's on Eibach Pro Kit. And ass shots ye shall receive!...
Awesome! I'm glad I ordered the eibach pro's, perfect stance!

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
I'm having a hard time finding tall tires in a wide size. The best compromise I can seem to find from brands I like that fit wheels that don't make me want to barf (and want to afford...) are Nitto Invo 295/35R20 or Michellin 285/35R20 to squeeze on 20x10s.

I assume 285s won't bulge quite as much so it'd probably be best to go that route. Any conceivable issues with that fitment?

Depends on what tires you go with. Toyo, BFG and Michelin all run a little bigger than the others. Conti's and Nitto run much more narrow.

We plan on getting the 18's for our 15 and will be running BFG's again:)

OP
OP
FlowForm_Wheels

FlowForm_Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrewheels.com
First Name
HRE Wheels
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

Jay at Hypermotive said it right. I'll add though that I am super happy with the TOYO R888. They also run oversized as they are a 100 treadwear track tire and are a bit noisy. If you can do with a little noise at low speeds and are ok with only getting about 10K miles out of the set, they are hard to beat.

Awesome! I'm glad I ordered the eibach pro's, perfect stance!
Yeah, I went back and forth between it and Sportline and I'm very happy with the decision. Even once I go with Cortex coil overs, I'm not sure I would drop it much more if at all to be honest.

Greetings, really needing GT PP stock size wheels 19x9 and 19x9.5 with stock offset for F street SCCA. Any plans to build that size?
Sorry we will not offer the exact OEM GT PP sizes. BUT we will have in our misc FF15 5/114.3 sizes...

19x9 et40
19x10 et50

I believe in some of the street prepared classes there is a little wiggle room allowed.

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
Would be very interested to see how IPA looks on a yellow S550.
Sponsored