Official GT350 Track Attack Attendance Thread

Postal Bob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Unfortunately they have been closed to the public for some time now.
Yeah, when I went in May, all the Nascar team shops were closed due to covid precautions, and Nascar rules. The Mustang museum was open, as was the Nascar museum in the city of Charlotte though.
Sponsored

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
Yeah, when I went in May, all the Nascar team shops were closed due to covid precautions, and Nascar rules. The Mustang museum was open, as was the Nascar museum in the city of Charlotte though.
I just received an email from the Mustang Museum today stating they just completed the fall car rotation.
I will be going this Saturday.

ChipG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chip
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT350/'95 F250/'65 Fastback/'96 Cobra Project
I was in the fast group for the day and we got up to near 129 in the last session, so we were doing pretty well, but there was still plenty of letting off the throttle through the lap. Again, good fun, just for those who have tracked more don't expect a truly full-out lapping experience. I'll work on pulling the video together from my Track Addict app for the last session to share.
I finally got around to putting up a lap video:

Muligan

ARRR!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0059 / Former Track Attack #14 "The Rented Mule"
Hey - that's (now) my car at 2:08.... #14, aka "the Rented Mule."

Thanks for posting!!!

Sponsored

Thor 142

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350
I'll be at Wild Horse Pass east track in AZ on the 25th of this month. Anyone else on here going?

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
I was in a short track called AMP. I'd never go back as the track is perfect for a go-cart but not a real car,

Thor 142

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350
Track day was today. All I can say is what a car. Its going to be quite a while before I can consistently drive it at its limits. It feels so nimble for its weight and that high end powerband is super fun.
Zero complaints about the GY SC3's although I have nothing to compare them to but the Supercar 2's on my last track toy.
Brakes, amazing.
Steering feedback, amazing.
Just felt so good to be back on the track after 5 years.
Here's a video of my fastest lap. I have no idea if 1:08 is good lol. I'm going to post the whole 3rd session which was me best one also if you want to see the GT 350 pass, well, everything in red group lol.
Enjoy!