Official 6G Shift knob pics thread

CGADAMS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 1992 SSP LX 5.0 W/ 331 stroker
just received my new shift knob from Derek @anarchymotive and am very pleased with the product and finish. Very good quality and defintily feel the weight difference. I wont post a picture due to issues with another vendor but again quality is great and worth the wait. If you would like to see however pm me and ill show you there! iw ould do business with him again no questions asked
Sponsored

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Man where did you get this? I've been looking, looks like SPS doesn't sell it anymore?
Sorry for the delay guys, but we've got an exciting new collaboration lined up. Expect new SCS Howler Coyote shift knobs available very soon. In as many colors as you can think of. With 3 different weights, for those that want a super heavy slammer, medium weight, or a just-heavier-than-stock knob. And lead times of 1-3 weeks! :headbang:

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
installed my Raceseng Ashiko weighted shift knob :thumbsup: 675 grams and feels amazing! love the metallic finish too. Great product and would recommend!
raceseng.jpg

khannected

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sohaib
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT
Sorry for the delay guys, but we've got an exciting new collaboration lined up. Expect new SCS Howler Coyote shift knobs available very soon. In as many colors as you can think of. With 3 different weights, for those that want a super heavy slammer, medium weight, or a just-heavier-than-stock knob. And lead times of 1-3 weeks! :headbang:
Waiting eagerly for the details. I’m trying to rep that SCS coyote logo

Sponsored

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Can someone try to make a actual P-51 Grip? I think it might be very cool
__57.jpg

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Going to install this baby right here. For now, here is the unboxing...

[ame]

drummergelly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
None
Vehicle(s)
None
I'm taking the plunge with Anarchy Motive for a custom shift knob.

Placed the order tonight for an ink black with red filled artwork.

I'm hoping this is a less busy time for Derrick, but in the end I really want the shift knob to be custom to me. If I get ansy I think I'll just get a Raceseng as they are amazing looking even if they're not custom.

I'll marking this day on the calendar and will update when I get the new shifter.

Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences with each company. It helps a ton!

mindys

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mindaugas
Vehicle(s)
2020 VW GTI SE
So is there anyone making custom shift knobs that weigh around the 300 gram mark? Everything I find is either above 500 grams, or the lighter ones are non-metal. Is there really no market for knobs that are a under 500 grams?

Sponsored

Anarchy Motive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
So is there anyone making custom shift knobs that weigh around the 300 gram mark? Everything I find is either above 500 grams, or the lighter ones are non-metal. Is there really no market for knobs that are a under 500 grams?
Hard with the density of materials.

Like the atlas in steel weighs 588 grams, in aluminum it's ~240ish. There's not a ton of middle room there, unless it's something that's an obscure shape.
[MENTION=26514]drummergelly[/MENTION] Thanks! :cheers:

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Raceseng Orbature, Sphereology, or Signature are at 475 grams and seems to be the sweet spot (for me anyways). I had an Anarchy Motive in the past, but was too heavy (I think it was around the 700 gram range?). Switched down to a lighter one and want a 300 gram, but found that the 475 gram was just right for this notchy shifter.

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
Can’t stand a light shift knob. I have the Anarchy Motive Titan and it’s heavy and that’s awesome. It makes the shifting feel better slightly too.

mindys

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mindaugas
Vehicle(s)
2020 VW GTI SE
I currently have an Atlas back from the group buy days. I liked it at the beginning, but eventually became a bit too heavy. I run an MGW now and my Atlas will not fit over it :( But I feel like if we could make that knob a bit smaller, we could save some weight and I think it would sit a bit more comfortably in my hand.

mindys

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mindaugas
Vehicle(s)
2020 VW GTI SE
Raceseng Orbature, Sphereology, or Signature are at 475 grams and seems to be the sweet spot (for me anyways). I had an Anarchy Motive in the past, but was too heavy (I think it was around the 700 gram range?). Switched down to a lighter one and want a 300 gram, but found that the 475 gram was just right for this notchy shifter.
I'm not a bit fan of the Racesengs, but I will have to look. Maybe one of them will be nice. Thank you for the suggestions! :cheers:
Sponsored