Sponsored

Official: 2018 Ford Mustang Refresh Detailed! (Options/Features, Specs, Photos, Info)

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
Console

Hand stitched leather wrap or plastic wrap?
(I saw that also)
From the photos I've seen, there are two consoles.

One is the leather-stitched around the coin tray, and another one that looks like leather, but has no Stitching. It could be Leather or plastic, but it sits up higher than the shift Bezel, like the leather.

Then there may be an old plastic console, flush with the Bezel, for the base. Not sure.
Sponsored

z460

MR.BIG SHOT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JT
Vehicle(s)
f250
this is an sound clip at the end of the video to me it sounds pretty good for a stock exhaust Enjoy [ame="[MEDIA=youtube]id=_hHqLIV7g6w;list=PLfAJa8ugUUr25XXau0gS2fw2rQliUZbK1[/MEDIA]"]

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Wow, the sound is really amazing! :headbang:

The attached pic is really incredible imho, Ford should have revealed with such good pictures, would have get rid of most of the hate imho

I added the officiall walkaround video to our YT channel:
[ame]
[MENTION=6363]Topnotch[/MENTION]: Did I miss something in the camaro video?
_mb_6726_32206181883_o.jpg

Lucky13Cat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Purple
The recent pics of the OF give a much better view of how good this car looks in person for those that haven't seen it. :eyebulge:
Also in that recent video there is a 67-68 to the right of the Orange fury in a sky blue metallic. I would buy that color in a heartbeat if they ever got back to offering some old school colors like that and acapulco blue and bright gold. Sky blue with a true midnight blue interior would be incredible.

Sponsored

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
The recent pics of the OF give a much better view of how good this car looks in person for those that haven't seen it. :eyebulge:
Also in that recent video there is a 67-68 to the right of the Orange fury in a sky blue metallic. I would buy that color in a heartbeat if they ever got back to offering some old school colors like that and acapulco blue and bright gold. Sky blue with a true midnight blue interior would be incredible.
Reminds me of the Artic Blue you can get on the current Camaro. Yeah would definitiv look good on the facelift imho. But overall the facelift already offers great colors, really hard to decide which one to get

Engine cover is totally something you have to look for an better aftermarket part. Who came up with this ugly mess? When you tell people you drive a V8 and all they can see is an huge plastic stingray thrown on the engine...

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I added the officiall walkaround video to our YT channel:
I think there is a small error in this video; it mentions the availability of Lane Keeping Assist which as far as I have seen is not available on the car. Lane Keeping Assist actively steers the car back into your lane when you drive over the line without your blinker on, whereas Lane Departure Warning (which indeed is featured in the Safe & Smart Pack) only warns you on such occasion with a buzz or a vibration
lanekeep.jpg

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
I think there is a small error in this video; it mentions the availability of Lane Keeping Assist which as far as I have seen is not available on the car. Lane Keeping Assist actively steers the car back into your lane when you drive over the line without your blinker on, whereas Lane Departure Warning (which indeed is featured in the Safe & Smart Pack) only warns you on such occasion with a buzz or a vibration
Lane assist is a feature and was also part of the updated NCAP test. It comes standard on export models, but I don't know if it's Standard on US or part of a package :)

Sponsored

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Lane assist is a feature and was also part of the updated NCAP test. It comes standard on export models, but I don't know if it's Standard on US or part of a package :)
Well at least it's not available on US models. Lane Assist actually requires active servo steering, a feature that is also used to power automatic parking systems.
smart.jpg

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Just something very very cool about seeing it in a showroom. Takes me back to being a boy and dragging my dad along to see the latest (UK) Fords at our local dealer :)

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
I know it's rich coming from me, but I do hope all these nannies come as options on UK cars.

I don't particularly like the thought of them telling me what to do (or even worse, acting on my behalf) and so don't want to be forced to pay the extra for them.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Here's a pic of the new standard equipment on german models, directly from Fords intern documents (as mentioned in the leaked stuff eu topic). Fahrspur-Assistent means Lane Assist.

You can also see it in action here at 2:45
[ame]
laneassist.JPG
Sponsored