Sponsored

Official: 2015 Mustang to be revealed December 5 in Six Cities Worldwide! [& Teaser]

OKCfan

That's a screengrab from the Inspires video.

It's obviously the S197.
Sponsored

theduke

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Christopher
Vehicle(s)
'88 Saleen Conv, '11 Brembo GT, '17 Premium PP
Looks so good in place of that faux cap..
But does anyone else think it could possibly be a shot of the dash panel to the left of the passenger side air vent? Would obviously mean parts of the dash are color coordinated but for some reason I've got that stuck in my head.

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
Looks so good in place of that faux cap..
But does anyone else think it could possibly be a shot of the dash panel to the left of the passenger side air vent? Would obviously mean parts of the dash are color coordinated but for some reason I've got that stuck in my head.
I did think that for just a brief second, but almost Positive that it's the Decklid. As Chaz said it's the perfect Are voir to the Faux Gas Cap to make That the First Official Image we got from Ford of the 2015.

Rob

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
I'm not sure that's the back of the car. If that running horse were located where the current faux gas cap is located then we would be seeing more red beneath it where the bumper area is. Instead it ends abruptly just beneath the horse icon. Has anyone considered that this might in fact be the front of the car? Lower part of the front bumper, between the fog lamps / turn signals. Instead of an air intake opening all the way across they have placed the running horse. It would be out of tradition with placing the horse in the upper grill I admit. But does that not look a bit like part of an air intake just beneath the horse? Just food for thought.

Honestly though, I could also see it being part of the door sill. I just don't see it being the back bumper. There's no bumper there.

Sponsored

theduke

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Christopher
Vehicle(s)
I did think that for just a brief second, but almost Positive that it's the Decklid. As Chaz said it's the perfect Are voir to the Faux Gas Cap to make That the First Official Image we got from Ford of the 2015.
Yeah, I agree. I just happened to be looking at old interior pics and it jumped out at me. Complete with horse and all. I know the thought is this new Mustang will ditch most of the retro cues but it's food for thought. A cool tip of the cap to the original.
Just a little more conspiracy theory haha

(arrows aren't mine)

BlueVenom

blah i got excited for no reason. Ford is such a tease.
Actually they didn't tease crap this whole time, that's the problem!

Shouldnt be upset anyways I didnt see them say anywhere there would be a teaser every day.

KingofQueens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
Actually they didn't tease crap this whole time, that's the problem!

Shouldnt be upset anyways I didnt see them say anywhere there would be a teaser every day.
Yea the misinterpretation was my fault. Briefly looked at it at work yesterday.

let me ride

Threads
Reaction score
On a side note, I posted on Ford's facebook page under the 2015 Mustang teaser saying, "If it cannot destroy Camaro's, I'm keeping my '08 GT500". Ford responded right after me, "Don't worry, we won't disappoint." :headbang:
I searched and think I found your comment. I did't see a reply from Ford, is it private?

That would be an encouraging message tho!

Pharo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14' Charger
RF Mustang.jpg

Need For Speed Mustang rear deck. Hiding in plain sight, we should have
seen it coming.
image.jpg

Sponsored

Boss2013

Threads
Reaction score
Still willing to bet this running pony is NOT on the rear decklid. I'm guessing when the entire car is on display, we'll look back and wonder why we ever thought it was.

kellyj3ray

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Just wondering why more hasn't been said about the obvious sun glare above and to the left of the pony. This is behind glass IMO. Why that is, I don't know. Any thoughts?

Maybe I'm crazy, but I think it could be in the rear package tray area. This pic makes it looks like it's under glass.
attachment.jpg

rb336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Focus

ArtRios87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Brembo Pack
Where are those who claim to have contacts with top dogs at Ford. Go ahead tell me what part of the car that is.

theduke

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Christopher
Vehicle(s)
Just wondering why more hasn't been said about the obvious sun glare above and to the left of the pony. This is behind glass IMO. Why that is, I don't know. Any thoughts?

attachment.jpg
Totally see that.
Especially if the pic was taken with the trunk open which would explain the small section of body and then the black.
Sponsored