OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
So I'm running my SLP Loudmouth 2 Axle backs and am VERY happy with them. Although the sound it spot on I'm contemplating removing the factory suitcase as I believe they're just no good and although they quieten the system they really don't add a nice note? Apart from buying say a Borla touring centre section and adapting it has anyone seen or does anyone make a a new H or X pipe with a muffler or bullets etc that bolt straight up to a factory system? like a off the shelf X or H pipe do. I hoping it would be a "tad" louder but compliment the SLP's with a nice rich note.

Cheers

Darryn
Sponsored

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
17 lightning blue pp LFP 670
its going to make it a good bit louder for sure no matter if you do a x or a h the res muffles like 40% of the sound so if you want it 40% louder then get a x or a h

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
So I'm running my SLP Loudmouth 2 Axle backs and am VERY happy with them. Although the sound it spot on I'm contemplating removing the factory suitcase as I believe they're just no good and although they quieten the system they really don't add a nice note? Apart from buying say a Borla touring centre section and adapting it has anyone seen or does anyone make a a new H or X pipe with a muffler or bullets etc that bolt straight up to a factory system? like a off the shelf X or H pipe do. I hoping it would be a "tad" louder but compliment the SLP's with a nice rich note.

Cheers

Darryn
Not seen a resonated X or h that just bolts right on but an X with a couple dynomax race bullets would work well and you could buy all the parts for about $125 just have to have it welded on.

OP
OP
OZDAZ5.0

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
its going to make it a good bit louder for sure no matter if you do a x or a h the res muffles like 40% of the sound so if you want it 40% louder then get a x or a h
I don't want to go straight X etc I think it will end up a bit louder than I want. Id be happy if it went up 10% or so. I'd say the Borla touring center section would be just a smidge louder than factory suitcase but a richer nicer note?
Sponsored